Just as the G1 Climax concludes, Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) are joined by NJPW subreddit moderator @EvanDeadlySinsW to analyze New Japan business! Topics include:
- Impression of Harold Meij as new leader
- How is the US expansion going?
- New stars to watch out for (Ayato Yoshida?)
- Relationship between ROH & NJPW
- Lessons from this year’s G1
- Expanding WrestleKingdom accessibility to international attendances
- Risks for NJPW
- Opportunities for NJPW
- Health of other Japanese Wrestling companies
Chris and Brandon talk about additional topics on WRESTLENOMICS PREMIUM. Sign-up for $5/month at patreon.com/wrestlenomics.
This week on Wrestlenomics Premium, they discuss:
- NJPW balance sheets, 2007-2017
- Sinclair-Tribune merger collapses, Tribune sues
- Colt Cabana sues CM Punk
- ROH & NJPW G1 Supercard event sells out Madison Square Garden
- All-In broadcasting news
Email questions and comments to [email protected].