Wrestling Omakase #113: NJPW Fighting Spirit Unleashed (NYC & Philly) Live Reviews & DDT 9/29 Korakuen w/ Quinlan

Talk about shows from the Voices of Wrestling podcast network and argue with us here.
IIDXias

Wrestling Omakase #113: NJPW Fighting Spirit Unleashed (NYC & Philly) Live Reviews & DDT 9/29 Korakuen w/ Quinlan

Post by IIDXias » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:14 pm

This week on Wrestling Omakase I was joined by my good friend Quinlan to discuss attending two of NJPW's east coast US shows in NYC and Philly. Hear our live thoughts on the now-infamous 90 minute delay and how the crowd was holding up, the crowd reactions in general and how they differed from past shows, all of the matches on both events and more. Then John does their first ever solo review on DDT's 9/29 Korakuen show talking two awesome ****+ matches on what was a great card.

https://redcircle.com/shows/wrestling-o ... da5431a837

rollup

Re: Wrestling Omakase #113: NJPW Fighting Spirit Unleashed (NYC & Philly) Live Reviews & DDT 9/29 Korakuen w/ Quinlan

Post by rollup » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:26 pm

should have an extended segment on doing vince impressions

IIDXias

Re: Wrestling Omakase #113: NJPW Fighting Spirit Unleashed (NYC & Philly) Live Reviews & DDT 9/29 Korakuen w/ Quinlan

Post by IIDXias » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:01 pm

Quinlan's Vince impression is really good, I'll definitely never take that away from him.

BlizzardAcolyte

Post by BlizzardAcolyte » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:39 pm

Dunno if he's on here, but I would love for Brian to give his case as to why R3K is his favorite tag team (I assume he means in all of wrestling)--as a unit, I feel like they haven't done much this year to warrant maintaining that kind of love, even though I like them too. A little strange, I feel...

RE: "They weren't remotely funny"

They were funny enough to get a decent little story about them, told on-air...so that we could all laugh at them.