WrestleMania 33 Weekend (Orlando, FL)

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
RobViper13

Re: WrestleMania 33 Weekend (Orlando, FL)

Post by RobViper13 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:17 pm

Well here's the thing... rovey once called out a friend of mine on this very message board for having supposed mental health issues. Whether it's true or not doesn't matter - ***none of you said shit about it.*** So to get on all your high horses and complain to Joe/Rich/whoever else about me pointing out rovey's handicap means nothing at all to me. I'm gonna hit him where it hurts because it's the only thing that gets to him... and trust me - this is getting to him because the last thing he wants is those girls he DM's constantly to know the truth about his condition.

The piece of shit deserves exactly what he's getting.

So let's get back to the real questions like a "journalist" such as himself would do - Rovey, why aren't you going to WM weekend this year? #AskQuestions
"Whoa is me" - BuzzSawyer

syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:41 pm

You are the fucking worst.
"If I’m Neville or Aries, I definitely give a shit about the take of TJ “Career Trajectory Vanilla Midget” Perkins regarding my burning desire for advancement and steady income." - supersonic

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:41 am

There's no place for any of that shit ITT. Period. I learned to let go of the hostilities, so I know others can as well.

rovert

Post by rovert » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:58 am

I am not handicapped. I would be proud if I was. It isn't an insult. I grew up around the corner from a school for the special needs. One of my funniest Summers I've had was volunteering for Special Olympics Ireland.

If I was that way inclined I would contact Highspots, Highspots business partners and Wrestlers who have a sensitivity towards the topic about Rob. I've already screenshoted several of his posts. Not for that purpose just to send to people who know he's really unhinged.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:50 am

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/wrestl ... -location/

First broken by Wrestling With Words 2 months ago and now further confirmed.
Multiple sources with direct knowledge tell us WWE officials will soon announce that WrestleMania is returning to New Orleans in 2018.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:34 pm

Those of you who will be in Orlando will have numerous entertainment choices. I will use this space to request all of you to avoid SeaWorld and the Sanford Orlando Kennel Club. These 2 locations are carny operations that exploit innocent animals for profits, one of them aquatic wildlife, the other greyhound dogs. The captivity and activities performed by the animals causes them major physical, psychological trauma, including injuries, health issues, and aggressive behavior.

SeaWorld has also been documented on camera as sexually molesting the late Tilikum for semen preservation. This is the same orca that killed 3 humans while in captivity.

As a former greyhound track lead out, I can personally attest that it's an unsuitable industry for man's best friend, as well as any other animal. The dog racing industry also has breeding farms that are just as unethical as the typical puppy mill, overbreeding the bitches at unsustainable rates and having little to no regard for their health.

Aaron

Post by Aaron » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:57 pm

Co-sign. Good post.
supersonic wrote:Those of you who will be in Orlando will have numerous entertainment choices. I will use this space to request all of you to avoid SeaWorld and the Sanford Orlando Kennel Club. These 2 locations are carny operations that exploit innocent animals for profits, one of them aquatic wildlife, the other greyhound dogs. The captivity and activities performed by the animals causes them major physical, psychological trauma, including injuries, health issues, and aggressive behavior.

SeaWorld has also been documented on camera as sexually molesting the late Tilikum for semen preservation. This is the same orca that killed 3 humans while in captivity.

As a former greyhound track lead out, I can personally attest that it's an unsuitable industry for man's best friend, as well as any other animal. The dog racing industry also has breeding farms that are just as unethical as the typical puppy mill, overbreeding the bitches at unsustainable rates and having little to no regard for their health.

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:29 pm

I'm in Orlando currently and based on my last 24 hours, I would highly suggest you make sure you have some access to a car lined up asap.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:12 am

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:49 am

themib

Post by themib » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:05 pm

PROGRESS World Champion Pete Dunne is the first name confirmed for the PROGRESS shows at the WWN Live Weekend.

themib

Post by themib » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:07 pm

First match (IIRC) for the WrestleCon Supershow - The Broken Hardys vs. Pentagon Jr. & Rey Fenix!
Last edited by themib on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

themib

Post by themib » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:24 pm

Add the WWE UK Champion Tyler Bate to the PROGRESS Orlando lineup.

And the other half of the tag champs, Trent Seven.

Triple Crown winner (PROGRESS Title, PROGRESS Tag Title, Natural Progression Series winner) Mark Andrews is there.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:10 am

Observer:
The 4/4 Smackdown show in Orlando at the Amway Arena is now sold out.

powerfulmgp

Post by powerfulmgp » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:26 pm

ROH is doing their best to load up their WM weekend show, but I just cannot justify driving all the way out to Lakeland on that particular weekend.