Ring Of Honor

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
PKThree

Re: Ring Of Honor

Post by PKThree » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:59 pm

Out of the TPT participants, the front runners to win it/get brought in IMO are Kincaid, Rush and Starr.

Morten VH

Post by Morten VH » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:21 pm

But we already know at least 4 of the 8 if not more, are gonna be regulars for ROH after the tournament. That's how it usually goes.

dancecab

Post by dancecab » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:26 pm

I'm dreaming of an ACH and Komatsu match.

With all the crazy shake ups. I think it's time for a full Cedric Alexandre, Moose and Kyle O'Reilly main event push now with Styles leaving and Elgin's future in question with the company. Right now I view them as upper midcarders but I think at least O'Reilly and Moose need to be given key wins. I've been saying for a year O'Reilly is the NEXT World Champion after Lethal. They just need to use him properly. I think he's the best technical wrestler they have on the roster, only comparable to Strong, so if they need someone to work with anyone it's him. Plus he seems to be really HOT right now after his match with Lethal and with the current Cole feud. I wouldn't mind seeing him go over Cole at 14th Anniversary and then go on to take the title from Lethal at one of the other PPVs later in the year. Obviously that's if reDRagon decide to stay in ROH which I totally think they should.

Alexandre I always felt they wanted to pull the trigger on but never quite fully got behind him. THe Strong feud certainly helped and I think his match with Moose at ASE proved he can get good matches out of others. Although he isn't as HOT as Moose or O'Rielly right now I see alot of potiential in him with his partnership with Veda he just needs a little more juice right now.

Also it wouldn't hurt to make the TV title more of a focal point and main event house shows with it. Strong will get great matches out of everyone and is probably one of the last remaining stars the company has with Lethal, Cole, Briscoe and The Young Bucks.

I would love ACH to be in the mix but it seems they are more interested in him filling out the tag division with Sydal. I would love it EVEN MORE if it was Dalton Castle but I don't think he has the build up to do so.

PKThree

Post by PKThree » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:01 pm

dancecab wrote:I'm dreaming of an ACH and Komatsu match.

With all the crazy shake ups. I think it's time for a full Cedric Alexandre, Moose and Kyle O'Reilly main event push now with Styles leaving and Elgin's future in question with the company. Right now I view them as upper midcarders but I think at least O'Reilly and Moose need to be given key wins. I've been saying for a year O'Reilly is the NEXT World Champion after Lethal. They just need to use him properly. I think he's the best technical wrestler they have on the roster, only comparable to Strong, so if they need someone to work with anyone it's him. Plus he seems to be really HOT right now after his match with Lethal and with the current Cole feud. I wouldn't mind seeing him go over Cole at 14th Anniversary and then go on to take the title from Lethal at one of the other PPVs later in the year. Obviously that's if reDRagon decide to stay in ROH which I totally think they should.

Alexandre I always felt they wanted to pull the trigger on but never quite fully got behind him. THe Strong feud certainly helped and I think his match with Moose at ASE proved he can get good matches out of others. Although he isn't as HOT as Moose or O'Rielly right now I see alot of potiential in him with his partnership with Veda he just needs a little more juice right now.

Also it wouldn't hurt to make the TV title more of a focal point and main event house shows with it. Strong will get great matches out of everyone and is probably one of the last remaining stars the company has with Lethal, Cole, Briscoe and The Young Bucks.

I would love ACH to be in the mix but it seems they are more interested in him filling out the tag division with Sydal. I would love it EVEN MORE if it was Dalton Castle but I don't think he has the build up to do so.
If Elgin signs with New Japan (which is his most likely home going forward), ROH is going to be his American home. He'll be a less superkicky one man version of the bucks for ROH.

Chismo

Post by Chismo » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:37 pm

Someone mentioned somewhere it'd be cool to see some CMLL guys in ROH, and I agree. Young Bucks vs. Tiger & Puma, vs. Panthers, Dragon Lee vs. Cedric, RUSH VS. RODDY (OMG), Cavernario vs. Roddy, etc. Maybe Virus could teach O'Reilly how to apply the most basic holds.
PKThree wrote: If Elgin signs with New Japan

DXvsNWO

Post by DXvsNWO » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:55 pm

These two matches have been signed for Collinsville on 1/16:

Morten VH

Post by Morten VH » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:30 pm

Delirious vs. Castle sounds like a really fun comedy match.

DXvsNWO

Post by DXvsNWO » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:09 pm

The Briscoes & War Machine vs. ANX & The Young Bucks has been added to Indianapolis on 1/15:

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:38 pm

Next Saturday in the STL metro area

phenom951

Post by phenom951 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:01 pm

Dijak vs Elgin on last week's show was fucking great.

DXvsNWO

Post by DXvsNWO » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:07 am

Here are the top matches for the 14th Anniversary Show in Las Vegas, which were confirmed at tonight's TV Tapings in Charlotte, NC:
► Show Spoiler

rovert

Post by rovert » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:21 pm

sternness

Post by sternness » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:24 pm

DXvsNWO wrote:Here are the top matches for the 14th Anniversary Show in Las Vegas, which were confirmed at tonight's TV Tapings in Charlotte, NC:
► Show Spoiler
Ew.

DXvsNWO

Post by DXvsNWO » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:23 pm

Signed for Collinsville, Illinois on 1/16:

Chismo

Post by Chismo » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:01 pm

Holy shit these posters are so bad.