Voices of Wrestling NJPW 2015: Year in Review (eBook)

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Voices of Wrestling NJPW 2015: Year in Review (eBook)

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:20 pm

Voices of Wrestling's NJPW 2015: Year in Review is a complete look at New Japan Pro Wrestling in 2015.

This gigantic book features profiles of every single wrestler and tag team that spent time in New Japan last year including predictions for their outlooks in 2016. The book also contains advanced statistics looking at who the best wrestlers of the year were, best matches of the year and much more. Additional sections include title histories, tournament recaps, long-form essays, reviews of every NJPW show from 2015 and much more.

Whether you're a hardcore or casual New Japan Pro Wrestling/puroresu fan, you'll find something to enjoy in this year's edition of Voices of Wrestling's NJPW Year in Review.

We chose a "Name Your Price" model to allow you to download the book free of charge should you chose. If you would like to pay for the book, know that all money brought in will be spread among contributors to the book as a reward for all the hardwork put into this year's edition. Thank you!

Purchase the book by visiting http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/njpw2015ebook or http://www.payhip.com/b/Y7Ru

wac

Re: Voices of Wrestling NJPW 2015: Year in Review (eBook)

Post by wac » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:38 am

Very excited to read it, congrats guys.

Morten VH

Post by Morten VH » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:49 pm

Yay, i'm so excited to dive into this! May have to print it out so i can lay down and read it in silence. You guys are doing a wonderful job with this!

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:02 pm

Morten VH wrote:Yay, i'm so excited to dive into this! May have to print it out so i can lay down and read it in silence. You guys are doing a wonderful job with this!
You're going to kill a lot of trees if you do this :)

Morten VH

Post by Morten VH » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:23 pm

I'm sure the trees would be honored, to become one with your e-book.

xmantobby

Post by xmantobby » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:09 pm

i got it on amazon...fantastic read guys...recommended to several of my friends.

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:20 pm

xmantobby wrote:i got it on amazon...fantastic read guys...recommended to several of my friends.
Appreciate it, brother. Thank you!

bristol08

Post by bristol08 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:44 pm

Is there any way i can drop a few £ on it as I cant seem to downloading it. great read and just like Wrestle kingdom 10 better than last year which I didn't think was possible
@theow45

Joe Lanza
Site Admin

Post by Joe Lanza » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:03 pm

bristol08 wrote:Is there any way i can drop a few £ on it as I cant seem to downloading it. great read and just like Wrestle kingdom 10 better than last year which I didn't think was possible
Clarify. You were able to download, but unable to pay?

Or you downloaded it, and NOW want to pay?

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it.

bristol08

Post by bristol08 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:15 pm

Never mind re-downloaded it and was able to put some money in. just finished reading the wrestler profile section which was great. Really funny how things changed for some wrestlers since this was released namely Nackamura.

Going to be weird not having him in from now on, or are you going to put him in next year?
@theow45

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:26 pm

Thanks for your support and download, we really appreciate it!

We have everyone who worked in a New Japan ring so he'll be there for sure! He's also scheduled for a full slate in FantasticaMania so he'll be 5+ and get a full section.

steve

Post by steve » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:25 pm

Man can't you just name a price. This pay what you like hurts my head. :D

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:40 pm

steve wrote:Man can't you just name a price. This pay what you like hurts my head. :D
:lol: Just do what your heart tells you. But honestly, we do it so people can download it for free should they chose. That way we can hopefully create more fans of New Japan/Puro, they come to the forums, they participate in our comments sections, they follow us on Twitter/Facebook, etc, etc.

steve

Post by steve » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Rich Kraetsch wrote:
steve wrote:Man can't you just name a price. This pay what you like hurts my head. :D
:lol: Just do what your heart tells you. But honestly, we do it so people can download it for free should they chose. That way we can hopefully create more fans of New Japan/Puro, they come to the forums, they participate in our comments sections, they follow us on Twitter/Facebook, etc, etc.
I'm still thinking about it. For me, a simple European who needs rules to follow, this kind of open thing is a bit like the discussion on tipping in Reservoir Dogs.

You know what's killing me:
1) Based on last year I won't use the book to it's actual value. And that is down to me not being all fuddy-duddy about books, but finding them hidden away on my iPad and not there staring at me on the shelf. So, I never finished it or even got 1/4 through it - not as I read it linearly.
2) I did pay last year (honest), but I can't remember what. But, I did have a thought that if it was any good (which undoubtedly it was, even if I didn't read enough of it, which I admit I can still rectify) then I'd pay twice as much this year.

I do have a number in my head though. I'm edging closer and closer to actually buying it.....

ruttenbas

Post by ruttenbas » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:46 am

Just wanted to say i just bought this book and i flew through the first 30 pages like it was nothing. You guys are awesome. Great book. Can't wait till next years.
Everything you guys do on this site is top shelf especially the podcasts. Thanks for keeping me entertained at work while i should be working.