GIVEAWAY - Second Nature: The Legacy of Ric Flair and the Rise of Charlotte

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

GIVEAWAY - Second Nature: The Legacy of Ric Flair and the Rise of Charlotte

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:30 pm

We are honored to be able to giveaway two free copies of the upcoming Ric Flair & Charlotte book, Second Nature: The Legacy of Ric Flair and the Rise of Charlotte (St. Martin’s Press, on-sale 9/19): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/12501 ... a00a5db2f8
For the first time ever, WWE’s illustrious father-daughter duo “Nature Boy” Ric Flair and Charlotte come together to tell their legendary story.

Ric Flair is a 16-time World Champion and two-time WWE Hall of Fame Inductee. His four-decades long career is recognized as one of the greatest of all time, but with success comes a price. Despite his effortless brilliance in front of the cameras, his life away from the cameras includes personal struggles, controversy and family tragedy. Through his bond with Charlotte, he’s becoming the father he needs to be while rediscovering the legend he has always been.

Charlotte grew up in the shadow of her famous father, "the dirtiest player in the game," but now she is poised to take the Flair name to new heights. As the inaugural WWE Women's Champion, Charlotte has had an impressive career, and she's just getting started. With the (dare we say it) flair of the “Nature Boy” running through her blood, Charlotte is destined for greatness. Find out how she embraced her heritage and battled her own challenges through her rise to the top of WWE.

For these two Champions, sports entertainment is simply SECOND NATURE.
Entry to the contest is simple: reply to this post with why we should choose you as the winner!

We'll announce both winners on Thursday, September 14. Only one entry per person.

ScorpioCorp

Re: GIVEAWAY (Free Copies) - Second Nature: The Legacy of Ric Flair and the Rise of Charlotte

Post by ScorpioCorp » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:41 pm

I want it because it's free & I called shotgun.

TGD287

Re: GIVEAWAY - Second Nature: The Legacy of Ric Flair and the Rise of Charlotte

Post by TGD287 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:56 pm

We've heard of so many stories from Ric's side. It'll be interesting to hear those stories and more from Charlotte's side.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:25 pm

Because I will break THE ONE RULE if I'm not picked, dammit. (And account share with Fettman too... maybe.)

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:34 pm

Because I survived Heatgate and am old enough to remember Ric's single digit title reigns.

GDelaney84

Post by GDelaney84 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:04 pm

Because like Wrestlemania, life is about moments, winning this book will be a great life moment WOOOOOOO

BoxingRobes
VOW Staff Member

Post by BoxingRobes » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:05 pm

Joining this giveaway so I can pass this on to mlev who loves Ric Flair so much he has created a fantasy where he has THOUSANDS of 4-star or better Ric Flair matches that no one has ever seen. Maybe this book will reveal them all to him.

Okada>Flair.

van Fair

Post by van Fair » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:29 pm

I want the book because to BE the man you have to READ the man.
It's a dilapidated boat! - Matt Hardy 2016

Weirzbowski

Post by Weirzbowski » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:35 am

In the G1 Pick'em, I dropped from being in the top 50 around the mid-point falling to 575 by the end. The sort of failure best comparable to TNA having tv on Spike and then dropping to Pop TV.
1st sub to the VOW patreon. @berkatron

ChutiyaHogaTeraBaap

Post by ChutiyaHogaTeraBaap » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:38 am

Rich Kraetsch wrote:Image

We are honored to be able to giveaway two free copies of the upcoming Ric Flair & Charlotte book, Second Nature: The Legacy of Ric Flair and the Rise of Charlotte (St. Martin’s Press, on-sale 9/19): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/12501 ... a00a5db2f8
For the first time ever, WWE’s illustrious father-daughter duo “Nature Boy” Ric Flair and Charlotte come together to tell their legendary story.

Ric Flair is a 16-time World Champion and two-time WWE Hall of Fame Inductee. His four-decades long career is recognized as one of the greatest of all time, but with success comes a price. Despite his effortless brilliance in front of the cameras, his life away from the cameras includes personal struggles, controversy and family tragedy. Through his bond with Charlotte, he’s becoming the father he needs to be while rediscovering the legend he has always been.

Charlotte grew up in the shadow of her famous father, "the dirtiest player in the game," but now she is poised to take the Flair name to new heights. As the inaugural WWE Women's Champion, Charlotte has had an impressive career, and she's just getting started. With the (dare we say it) flair of the “Nature Boy” running through her blood, Charlotte is destined for greatness. Find out how she embraced her heritage and battled her own challenges through her rise to the top of WWE.

For these two Champions, sports entertainment is simply SECOND NATURE.
Entry to the contest is simple: reply to this post with why we should choose you as the winner!

We'll announce both winners on Thursday, September 14. Only one entry per person.

Cause.....WOOOOO!

SuitWilliams

Post by SuitWilliams » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:37 pm

I should win because winning SUITs me.

Get it?

Because my name is Suit...

Please clap.
----------
These are things I do.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/SuitWilliams

PWPonderings reviews: http://www.pwponderings.com/author/suit-williams/

Voices of Wrestling reviews: http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/author ... lwilliams/

david.nzpwi

Post by david.nzpwi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:45 am

Am I too late?

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:45 pm

The randomizer has spoke!

Our two winners are ChutiyaHogaTeraBaap and TGD287. If you guys can DM me as soon as possible with your email addresses and I'll forward them to the book publisher. Thanks to everyone who participated.

ChutiyaHogaTeraBaap

Post by ChutiyaHogaTeraBaap » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:39 am

Rich Kraetsch wrote:The randomizer has spoke!

Our two winners are ChutiyaHogaTeraBaap and TGD287. If you guys can DM me as soon as possible with your email addresses and I'll forward them to the book publisher. Thanks to everyone who participated.
Hi just wanted to clarify whether you have forwarded my address to the publisher and regarding the ETA. Thanks.

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:34 pm

Been on vacation, sent them your info this morning