VOW G1 Climax 27 Pick'Em (Standings & Discussion)

User avatar
loomer
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: VOW G1 Climax 27 Pick'Em (Standings & Discussion)

Post by loomer » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:15 am

Hmm...my name doesn't seem to be on the current standings. I could've sworn seeing my name after Night 1. But when I checked the standings the other day, I couldn't seem to find it. Name is Henry Villatoro.

User avatar
Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin
Posts: 2173
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:12 pm
Location: Wheaton, IL
Contact:

Re: VOW G1 Climax 27 Pick'Em (Standings & Discussion)

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:32 pm

elloziom wrote:I'm almost sure I should have 2 points for Night 3 since I picked both Naito and Goto.
You chose Nagata not Goto for Night 3.

User avatar
Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin
Posts: 2173
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:12 pm
Location: Wheaton, IL
Contact:

Re: VOW G1 Climax 27 Pick'Em (Standings & Discussion)

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:34 pm

loomer wrote:Hmm...my name doesn't seem to be on the current standings. I could've sworn seeing my name after Night 1. But when I checked the standings the other day, I couldn't seem to find it. Name is Henry Villatoro.
Henry I can't find any record of you signing up for this year's contest.

User avatar
loomer
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: VOW G1 Climax 27 Pick'Em (Standings & Discussion)

Post by loomer » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Rich Kraetsch wrote:
loomer wrote:Hmm...my name doesn't seem to be on the current standings. I could've sworn seeing my name after Night 1. But when I checked the standings the other day, I couldn't seem to find it. Name is Henry Villatoro.
Henry I can't find any record of you signing up for this year's contest.
Hahah oops. I swear I completed and submitted one of the google forms, but no worries! There's always next year, thanks for checking Rich!

User avatar
Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin
Posts: 2173
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:12 pm
Location: Wheaton, IL
Contact:

Re: VOW G1 Climax 27 Pick'Em (Standings & Discussion)

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:55 pm

loomer wrote:
Rich Kraetsch wrote:
loomer wrote:Hmm...my name doesn't seem to be on the current standings. I could've sworn seeing my name after Night 1. But when I checked the standings the other day, I couldn't seem to find it. Name is Henry Villatoro.
Henry I can't find any record of you signing up for this year's contest.
Hahah oops. I swear I completed and submitted one of the google forms, but no worries! There's always next year, thanks for checking Rich!
No problem, sorry about that!

User avatar
Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin
Posts: 2173
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:12 pm
Location: Wheaton, IL
Contact:

Re: VOW G1 Climax 27 Pick'Em (Standings & Discussion)

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:56 pm

Standings After Night 6:



Google View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

User avatar
Buzz Sawyer
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:42 pm

Re: VOW G1 Climax 27 Pick'Em (Standings & Discussion)

Post by Buzz Sawyer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:07 pm

I submitted a ballot also and don't see my name anywhere either.
Who's Rob Viper ?

User avatar
OmegaRainmaker
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Re: VOW G1 Climax 27 Pick'Em (Standings & Discussion)

Post by OmegaRainmaker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:42 pm

2 pts back of 1st, it's all down hill from here!

User avatar
Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin
Posts: 2173
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:12 pm
Location: Wheaton, IL
Contact:

Re: VOW G1 Climax 27 Pick'Em (Standings & Discussion)

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:01 pm

Buzz Sawyer wrote:I submitted a ballot also and don't see my name anywhere either.
Buzz I emailed you a few times to no response. You submitted a ballot but only sent in block winners and an overall winner, none of the matches throughout the tournament were picked. I'd be glad to add you back in but you'll have a zero until the final day lol.

User avatar
Jagger27
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: VOW G1 Climax 27 Pick'Em (Standings & Discussion)

Post by Jagger27 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:29 pm

2 points from night 6, the death or glory Yano pick backfired
@mikedaysley

User avatar
OmegaRainmaker
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Re: VOW G1 Climax 27 Pick'Em (Standings & Discussion)

Post by OmegaRainmaker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:58 pm

Jagger27 wrote:2 points from night 6, the death or glory Yano pick backfired
I picked Yano to beat Okada so I feel the pain. Yano and Fale...I never know how to go with either of them.

Bloodbuzz Bunk
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:50 pm

Re: VOW G1 Climax 27 Pick'Em (Standings & Discussion)

Post by Bloodbuzz Bunk » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:09 am

After one third of the G1 in the books I'm sorta happy and surprised that I'm t-234th. I thought it would be much worse by this point.

User avatar
The Kevstaaa
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:36 pm

Re: VOW G1 Climax 27 Pick'Em (Standings & Discussion)

Post by The Kevstaaa » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:46 am

T-82nd after six nights.

Not bad

User avatar
Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin
Posts: 2173
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:12 pm
Location: Wheaton, IL
Contact:

Re: VOW G1 Climax 27 Pick'Em (Standings & Discussion)

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:23 pm

G1 Pick'Em Standings After Night 7!



Google View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

User avatar
dkookypunk43
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:08 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: VOW G1 Climax 27 Pick'Em (Standings & Discussion)

Post by dkookypunk43 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:47 am

At least I've been consistent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Listen to Meet The Press Slam coming soon

Post Reply