Best Flying Wrestler

Joe Lanza
Site Admin

Best Flying Wrestler

Post by Joe Lanza » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:45 pm

This seems to go to the hot new flier a lot of the time, and it sure feels like Bandido's year.

I'm not as high on Bandido as most people. Fenix to me is still the best around in terms of high profile guys. You always have people like the AAA opening match guys and CIMA's acrobats, but candidates like that don't have the high profile stuff and don't stand out from each other.

Mustafa Ali can't be discounted when you consider his stuff is not only flashy, but high impact, as he takes wild bumps and really stands out based on where he works.

Ospreay is a boring pick but could be the default for a lot of people. Ibushi always gets votes, but probably shouldnt. Metalik didn't work enough.

Sugi killed it the few times he made tape for Zero-1, just to shout out an all time fave.

Angry216

Re: Best Flying Wrestler

Post by Angry216 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:07 pm

There's a lot of great fliers(if someone voted for Ali, I would understand), but Bandido has so much high volume stuff this year everywhere he goes, he gets my vote. And he'll probably do well for me as far as Most Outstanding goes, too.