Puro Central Shop

Wrestlers, promoters, bloggers and podcasters — feel free to plug your stuff here. Sharing is caring.
Kevin Wilson

Puro Central Shop

Post by Kevin Wilson » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:34 pm

I just realized I have never done a Plug post which is weird because I have so many things I could plug.

But the most important thing to plug is my online puroresu store, Puro Central Shop! I am sure many of you have swung by at least once, but I sell things like KinPuro cards, autographs, underwear, gravures, programs, figures, True Heart, you name it. I try to have a variety so I have something everyone wants, and I don't mark-up the prices excessively.

Starting tomorrow I am doing a "12 Days of Christmas" sale (with my own made up dates), and during the sale each day I am marking an item down to 30% off, plus I am giving away the awesome ROH Coloring Book as well as one Shinsuke Nakamura figure. So if you haven't been by, check it out. I'll have lots of KinPuro Vol. 16 available when it comes out on January 8th too.

Kevin Wilson

Re: Puro Central Shop

Post by Kevin Wilson » Wed May 25, 2016 7:48 pm

Hello again. Since through the BOSJ we set up coupon code VOW for 15% off all orders, I figured I should do a plug for my Puro Central Shop. I just added over 70 mini big head figures, including the entire Vol. 1 set as well as lots of Great Muta figures. Also, while the KinPuro BOSJ boxes have sold out I do have packs available. Plus of course the usual autograph programs, joshi stuff, etc. Most the mini big head figures I just have one of, once they are gone I don't have any more ordered in the pipeline.