Another bozo talking about wrestling they watched: Writing Spirit Unleashed (update: 6/12/2008, SpeedMuscle vs. MCMG)

Wrestlers, promoters, bloggers and podcasters — feel free to plug your stuff here. Sharing is caring.
PrivateRadio87

Another bozo talking about wrestling they watched: Writing Spirit Unleashed (update: 6/12/2008, SpeedMuscle vs. MCMG)

Post by PrivateRadio87 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:19 am

http://writingspiritunleashed.blogspot.com

Every so often a random match I watch sparks a line of thought I'd like to yell into the void, and I'll be dumping those thoughts out here. I'll include links to them or at least tell you where you can (legally) find them. With whatever frequency I manage to update this thing I'll be jumping around from different eras and countries with no real rhyme or reason.

I've got two pieces up now, a Progress tag from this year and an old 1994 CMLL trios with Chris Jericho. I figure if nothing else, it can provide you with an excuse to watch a match you haven't seen and check out somebody's perspective on it, even if said perspective skews from the match a little. If that sounds cool check it out. Always happy to hear some feedback, match recommendations or even some help formatting this thing because I'm fairly clueless.
Last edited by PrivateRadio87 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Twitter: @FatmansAlright
Grappl: @PrivateRadio87
More thoughts on an often thoughtless medium: Writing Spirit Unleashed

PrivateRadio87

Re: Another bozo talking about wrestling they watched: Writing Spirit Unleashed (update: 2/17/94 Hashimoto v. Tenryu)

Post by PrivateRadio87 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:13 pm

Updated with a '94 Hashimoto v. Tenryu match. FFO: John Belushi, Fugazi, Cigarettes.

PrivateRadio87

Re: Another bozo talking about wrestling they watched: Writing Spirit Unleashed (update: 8/30/98, Triple H vs. The Rock)

Post by PrivateRadio87 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:58 pm

Updated with the ‘98 Summerslam ladder match between Triple H and the Rock. FFO: 90’s NBA, the Home Shopping Network, nostalgia.

https://writingspiritunleashed.blogspot ... ck-or.html