The Characters of NJPW

Wrestlers, promoters, bloggers and podcasters — feel free to plug your stuff here. Sharing is caring.
Guilherme Jaeger

Re: The Characters of NJPW

Post by Guilherme Jaeger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:02 pm

Hello there, good people! In today's The Characters of NJPW article, we finish up the 4-Way at the Dome for the IWGP Jr. Title installments, when we talk about the insanity of Hiromu Takahashi. I hope you enjoy your read!

Here it is: If you want to read previous articles, all you have to do is check the list in the OP.

Thank you all so much for reading, sharing and giving suggestions to this series. Tomorrow, we finish the week with one of the most puzzling cases of NJPW, The Aramusha, Hirooki Goto. See ya!

Guilherme Jaeger

Post by Guilherme Jaeger » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Yes, it's me again. And to close this week's The Characters of NJPW articles, we talk about one of the most puzzling personalities of New Japan. Let's dive into The Curious Case of Hirooki Goto. I hope you enjoy your read!

Here it is: If you want to read previous articles, all you have to do is check in the list in the OP.

Thank you all so much for reading, sharing and giving suggestions to this series. Until next week!

Guilherme Jaeger

Post by Guilherme Jaeger » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:49 pm

We're back! This week, we start The Characters of NJPW with a turn to the dark side, as we talk about one of the most promising brawlers in New Japan, the King of Darkness himself, EVIL. I hope you enjoy your read!

Everything is EVIL here: If you want to read previous articles, all you have to do is check the OP.

Thank you all so much for reading, sharing and giving suggestions to this series. Tomorrow, we stay brawny as we talk about another enforcer, the mainstay of Bullet Club,The Underboss, Bad Luck Fale. See ya then!

Guilherme Jaeger

Post by Guilherme Jaeger » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Hello again! The Characters of NJPW is back, fresh out the oven! Today, we talk about NJPW's most proeminent monster, Bullet Club's Under Boss, Bad Luck Fale himself. Hope you enjoy!

Here it is: If you want to read all previous articles, all you have to do is check the OP.

Thank you so much for your continued support to this series. If you’d like, I set up a Patreon Page if you want to donate. The articles will continue to stay free, of course. This is just an easy avenue if you have the willingness and means to contribute with any amount. Here's the page: https://www.patreon.com/GuiJaeger

I hope you like beef, because tomorrow we keep the big boy bonanza going, when we talk about the Unbreakable One, Michael Elgin. As always, any feedback and suggestions are appreciated. See ya!

Guilherme Jaeger

Post by Guilherme Jaeger » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:34 pm

Yes, sirs and ma'ams! The Characters of NJPW returns! Today, we keep the big boy bonanza going as we talk about one of NJPW's prominent defenders, the Unbreakable, #BigMike himself. We're talking about Michael Elgin.

Here it is: If you want to read all previous articles, you can do so by going to the OP. The link to my Patreon page is there as well. Thank you so much for reading and supporting.

We keep things big tomorrow, as we talk about the current IWGP Tag Team Champions, Killer Elite Squad. As always, any feedback and suggestions are appreciated. See ya!

Guilherme Jaeger

Post by Guilherme Jaeger » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:13 pm

Hi again! The Characters of NJPW is back for your reading habits. Today, we finish the big guy focus as we talk about NJPW's hulking psychotics, the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champions, Killer Elite Squad.

Here it is: If you want to read all previous articles, you can do so by going to the OP. The link to my Patreon page is there as well. Thank you so much for reading and supporting.

Tomorrow, we focus on the other Elite tag team in NJPW. Yes, this Friday we're talking about the Superkick Savants themselves, Nick and Matt Jackson, The Young Bucks. See ya tomorrow!

Guilherme Jaeger

Post by Guilherme Jaeger » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:51 pm

Hi again! The Characters of NJPW is back. Today, we finish the week and start the month with one of the most Elite tag teams of the world, they are the Indy masters and six-time IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Champions, the Young Bucks!

Here it is: If you want to read all previous articles, you can do so by clicking the link in the OP. My Patreon page for donations is there as well.

As always, suggestions and feedback are appreciated. See ya next week!

Guilherme Jaeger

Post by Guilherme Jaeger » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:57 pm

Hi again! The Characters of NJPW is back. I want to quickly thank you all because the series reached 20,000+ views throughout this past month, which is the most any project of mine ever did. Really, thank you. But, back to the article, though! We start the week with one of New Japan's real underdog stories, as we talk about CHAOS' Lil Brother, The Headhunter himself, YOSHI-HASHI!

Here it is: Thank you so much for your continued support to this series. As always, the link to the list with all articles is in the OP, as well as the link to my Patreon page. Suggestions and feedback are appreciated. Next, we tell a tale that is at once both a turn to the dark side and a redemption story, as we analyze the Death Mask, BUSHI. See ya tomorrow!

Guilherme Jaeger

Post by Guilherme Jaeger » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello, guys and girls. The Characters of NJPW is back! Today, I tell you a tale which is simultaneously the worst and best thing of a man's career. An unexpected turn to darkness that turned into the renaissance of the Death Mask, BUSHI. Please, check it out.

Here it is: If you want to read all previous articles, you can do so by checking the OP. The Patreon page is also linked there. Thank you for your support.

As always, suggestions and feedback are appreciated. Tomorrow, we talk about the Bullet Club's most savage tag team, the Guerrillas of Destiny. See you then!

Guilherme Jaeger

Post by Guilherme Jaeger » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:13 pm

Hi again! The Characters of NJPW is back for your reading pleasure on NJPW-related things. And today, we talk about two sons of wrestling royalty turned mean-spirited rebel soldiers. I'm talking about Bullet Club's Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa, the Guerrilas of Destiny.

Here it is: If you want to read all previous articles, you can do so by going to the first post. There is the Patreon page as well. Thank you so much.

As always, suggestions and feedback are appreciated. Tomorrow, we talk about the biggest wrecking ball tandem in New Japan, Raymond Rowe and Hanson, War Machine. See ya!

Guilherme Jaeger

Post by Guilherme Jaeger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:42 pm

We're back! The Characters of NJPW returns once again to your screen of choice. And today, we shed some light on the personas of the most overall destructive combined force in the Tag Team scene today. I'm talking about the wrecking ball tandem of Hanson and Raymond Rowe, War Machine.

Here it is: If you want to read all previous articles, you can do so by checking the OP, where the link to the Patreon page is located as well.

As always, suggestions and feedback are appreciated. Tomorrow, we end the week with NJPW's Nightmare, the oil to their water, ROH World Champion, Cody. See you then!

Guilherme Jaeger

Post by Guilherme Jaeger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:54 pm

And it is back! The Characters of NJPW returns to wrap up the week. And today, we talk about one of the biggest names in the scene today, and also one of the most Americanized wrestlers to step foot in New Japan. He is NJPW's Nightmare, the oil to their water, ROH World Champion and Kota Ibushi's opponent at Wrestle Kingdom, Cody.

Here it is: If you want to read all previous articles, you can do so by checking the OP, where the Patreon page link is, as well.

As always, suggestions and feedback are appreciated. See you all next week!

Guilherme Jaeger

Post by Guilherme Jaeger » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Hello fellow reader! The Characters of NJPW is back! This week, it's a little different. We're going with a Legends Week, as we highlight active performers with a big role on NJPW's history. Today, one of the best duos in the company, both stars in Puroresu, still going strong: Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima. More commonly known as TenKoji.

Here it is: If you want to read all previous articles, you can do so by going to the OP. Patreon link is there also.

As always, suggestions and feedback are appreciated. Tomorrow, we talk about the Japanese celebrity, sweet toothed, foul mouthed, unchained gorilla that is Togi Makabe. See you then!

Guilherme Jaeger

Post by Guilherme Jaeger » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:59 pm

Hello people! The Characters of NJPW is back, after a hiatus. I apologize for that, but health got in the way. I am all good again now, though I had to reform my schedule due to that, and some other unavoidable events which will force me to write a little less frequently than daily. So I'll have to skip over some wrestlers in order to deliver more important profiles ahead of WK12. Sorry about that, too. Ok, apologies out of the way, let's move on! Today, we talk about the mystery young man with big shoes to fill. He wants to take everything to himself and gain an edge over the competition. This is the Switchblade, Jay White.

Here it is: If you want to read all previous articles, you can check it in the OP as always, and donate on the Patreon Page as well.

As always, suggestions and feedback are appreciated. I'll be back Friday, to tackle the talented, disinterested malcontent, SANADA. See you then!

Guilherme Jaeger

Post by Guilherme Jaeger » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:20 pm

Hey there! The Characters of NJPW is once again back on your screens. Today, we talk about the other challenger for Killer Elite Squad's IWGP Tag Team Titles at Wrestle Kingdom 12. The supremely talented, but puzzingly disinterested Cold Skull. One of the most gifted wrestlers anywhere on the planet. I'm talking about, of course, Los Ingobernables de Japón's SANADA.

Here it is: If you want to read all previous articles, you can do so by checking the OP, where the Patreon Page is as well.

As always, suggestions and feedback are appreciated. See you all next week!