Lucha Talk: The WON HOF Special

Wrestlers, promoters, bloggers and podcasters — feel free to plug your stuff here. Sharing is caring.
DylanZero

Lucha Talk: The WON HOF Special

Post by DylanZero » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:11 pm

We did a show regarding the candidates for the México region of the ballot this year and go through each man's career and what they meant to the world of Lucha Libre. If you're a voter it's a must listen with so much info about sometimes older/more obscure candidates, and if you're just interested in Lucha or wrestling history and wanna learn something new it's pretty great for that as personally the odds and ends of voting wasn't necessarily as fun to discuss as just the legends themselves. Alfredo Esparza did great work all around and I did my part and hopefully came across well, but honestly he was the man on this show. So if you wanna check it out here's the list of candidates and we go in depth on them all and of course the link:
Wrestling Observer Newsletter Candidates for the México Region in 2017:

Los Brazos ( El Brazo - Brazo de Oro - Brazo de Plata )
Sangre Chicana
Carístico / Mistico
Cien Caras
Ultimo Guerrero
Ruben Juarez
Karloff Lagarde
Blue Panther
LA Park
Huracán Ramirez
Los Misioneros de la Muerte ( El Signo - El Texano - Negro Navarro )
Villano III
Vampiro
Dr. Wagner Jr.
https://art19.com/shows/lucha-talk/epis ... 1fbdc17973

I'm hopeful to be able to do a similar show about the Japanese candidates in the future but we will see.
Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

http://www.mlwradio.com/eastern-lariat.html - Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling Podcast (w/cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

JML

Re: Lucha Talk: The WON HOF Special

Post by JML » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:49 pm

Always good to hear Fredo talk about careers in lucha. It's criminal that he doesn't have a vote in the Observer HOF cause Dave takes a lot from Fredo's obits. Good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk