WasimCast #14: Please Tanner, Stop

Wrestlers, promoters, bloggers and podcasters — feel free to plug your stuff here. Sharing is caring.
SammyJ_D

WasimCast #14: Please Tanner, Stop

Post by SammyJ_D » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:43 pm

This post pretty much means I need to post on VOW more so I feel like less of a scumbag for coming here to plug the shite. But hey, Case Lowe, writes for Voices of Wrestling on occasion, is on the show this week and he's only the second worst guy on the show (worst is obviously Tanner)! Without further ado...

http://www.spreaker.com/user/fourcorner ... lease-stop
Tanner(@Tanner1495) and Sam(@WasimCast) are back with Case Lowe(@_InYourCase) sitting in our third chair. This episode goes off the rails early and never really looks back. Tanner says some unforgivable things. Case talks about Dragon Gate, which is also unforgivable. Sam is tired. We bury. We actually go back to Ibushi vs. Tanahashi because COME ON! Things were probably praised too. I don't remember much.

FOLLOW @4CRADIO
VISIT 4crWrestling.com
LISTEN TO ALL THE OTHER 4 CORNERS RADIO PODCASTS!

rovert

Re: WasimCast #14: Please Tanner, Stop

Post by rovert » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:23 am

I do listen and hint:

Last edited by rovert on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

SammyJ_D

Post by SammyJ_D » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:49 am

I can't see the image but this is new and daring info. (Maybe not daring)

EDIT: OH!!!

InYourCase
VOW Staff Member

Post by InYourCase » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:41 am

I really enjoy doing this show. Tanner seemed to be doing everything he could to make this a total mess but I was a ring general and really worked these marks into having a solid conversation. We talk a lot about the Greatest Wrestler Ever project and then discuss the Lanza/Bill Thompson/SpeedMuscle thread on PWO. It's good stuff. Give it a listen.

rovert

Post by rovert » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:36 am

Two questions:

Bill drives his ambulance 90 hour a weeks but watches all the Wrestling how is that possible?

Has he replied to the PWO thread yet?
Last edited by rovert on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SammyJ_D

Post by SammyJ_D » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:28 pm

Apparently you haven't listened to the Bill episode where he calls DANK a shitbag. Long story short, he is at the station a lot of hours but not really "working" a lot of them. Couple hours of mandatory stuff probably a day+riding on the ambulance doesn't take up all that time.

Also no.

Also Case...you had me up until "total mess".
Last edited by SammyJ_D on Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

InYourCase
VOW Staff Member

Post by InYourCase » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:55 pm

SammyJ_D wrote:
Also Case...you me up until total mess.
Why don't you try this again...

SammyJ_D

Post by SammyJ_D » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Missed a word!

rovert

Post by rovert » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:09 pm

SammyJ_D wrote:Apparently you haven't listened to the Bill episode where he calls DANK a shitbag. Long story short, he is at the station a lot of hours but not really "working" a lot of them. Couple hours of mandatory stuff probably a day+riding on the ambulance doesn't take up all that time.

Also no.
His replies to that PWO thread makes me think he's a total spoofer on how much Wrestling he claims to watch. A blinkered, total child when it comes to explaining his not so defensible opinions - Thatcher is charismatic still makes me laugh. Look how he acts towards me too. Have little respect for him. If he admits to completely talking out of his arse in that PWO thread then that view might change. Until then nah.

pol

Post by pol » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:05 pm

rovert wrote:A blinkered, total child when it comes to explaining his not so defensible opinions
Reminds me of a certain someone re: a certain Prince Devitt

rovert

Post by rovert » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:47 am

pol wrote:
rovert wrote:A blinkered, total child when it comes to explaining his not so defensible opinions
Reminds me of a certain someone re: a certain Prince Devitt
That makes entirely no sense what so ever and neither situation is comparable. I comment on and make fun of his deficiencies all the time. All I said on PWO that he was respected in the industry and people pitched the most bizarre fit. As time has gone on what I've said has been proven to be more true too as more people in the industry have expressed their respect for Fergal.