Passion For Wrestling (Blog)

Wrestlers, promoters, bloggers and podcasters — feel free to plug your stuff here. Sharing is caring.
AdamAFL

Passion For Wrestling (Blog)

Post by AdamAFL » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:48 pm

Hi all,

Just thought I'd take advantage of this section to plug my blog which can be found here

As a quick description of what to expect the blog is updated semi-regularly (i.e. when I have time & work doesn't get in the way). It's a bit of a mixed bag, I don't really do reviews per se (at least in the traditional sense of the word).

I have a series called 'Quick Thoughts' which, ironically, end up not being too quick as I usually get carried away when writing them.

The other main focus of the blog is something me and a friend of mine do (when we can spare the time) called 'The Rebooking Series'. The premise is simple, we take old angles (or in some cases angles we wish had happened) and, whilst trying to keep at least a modicum of realism about them, rebook them in a way we would have preferred to see the angles take place.

Thus far there have been seven articles (both eight and nine have been partially written but are on hold at the moment) in the rebooking series ranging from obvious stuff like Nexus and the Samoa Joe/Kurt Angle feud to slightly more out there stuff like Mount Rushmore (the original stable) post-Kevin Steen and Post-Suspension Punk (the most popular article on the entire blog).

Anyway for anyone who checks it out, thanks and I hope you enjoy reading. Feel free to let me know what you think either in this thread or on the blog itself.

Cheers guys.