GUIDE: How to watch Japanese wrestling channels!!

Talk Puro, Lucha, Europe and "I FOLLOWED WRESTLING IN AUSTRALIA/PACIFIC ISLANDS/CARIBBEAN/AFRICA"
JustPuroLove

Re: GUIDE: How to watch Japanese wrestling channels!!

Post by JustPuroLove » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:52 am

judoka607 wrote:The only problem is that we can contact with the seller using WeChat only and they accept only bank transfer (no PayPal or credit card). However it is worth to try the windows version for 7 days I think.
Sounds interesting.

But how to register for the trial account?
The whole formula is in Japanese without a chance to translate it - the first page, where you can enter your ID + password is English, damn. :D

Thanks!

Morten VH

Post by Morten VH » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:27 pm

Yeah i can't figure out how to get the trial either.

Morten VH

Post by Morten VH » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:56 pm

I'm driving in to pick up an Android TV Box at the black friday sale. Hoping to have everything set up in a couple of hours.

Edit: Well great. Now i got the box, but i gotta wait until Monday, for Jimmy to get back to work so he can send me a new ID to logon. :|

Also, him being a Jimmyz is just perfect.. :lol:

judoka607

Post by judoka607 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:32 pm

[im[/img]
JustPuroLove wrote:
judoka607 wrote:The only problem is that we can contact with the seller using WeChat only and they accept only bank transfer (no PayPal or credit card). However it is worth to try the windows version for 7 days I think.
Sounds interesting.

But how to register for the trial account?
The whole formula is in Japanese without a chance to translate it - the first page, where you can enter your ID + password is English, damn. :D

Thanks!
I think you installed the Windows version. As I remember the the registration window is the same as in case of the APK. I have uploaded a picture about the English registration window:

https://goo.gl/photos/Amc7vMEER3NkjpdG9

howlett

Post by howlett » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:06 pm

Hi Morten, can I ask what box you went for in the end?

BohsJohnny

Post by BohsJohnny » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:09 pm

judoka607 wrote:I have purchased the iHome2 Apk from Japan Net Tv in June. When I purchased it was not compatible with tablets or mobiles.So I am using it on a M8 Quad Core TV Box. It is working well, but I have to use a VPN service, because without it I have speed problems. (I am living in Hungary so far from the servers.) Furthermore I prefer to watch wrestling in my Laptop and it is much easier to record it. So I continue to search APKs for Japanese TV. And latter I have found a similar program to watch Japanese TV, but it has windows version as well. It has 7 days trial period. You can download it from here:

http://www.rakutv.com/eng/download.html

The only problem is that we can contact with the seller using WeChat only and they accept only bank transfer (no PayPal or credit card). However it is worth to try the windows version for 7 days I think.

Regarding APK I can say that you can not use it in Bluestacks any more, because Bluestacks gives everybody the same ID that has a long expiration date: 31 July 2016. It was the reason that this ID was banned by the producer. However you can install the APK version of the program for Droid4x. You can download Droid4x from here:
http://www.droid4x.com/

After installation of the APK you can choose the "register of new user" and after the filled in the requested data you will receive an ID for 7 Days.
I haven't bought anything yet but all the trial stuff from this works perfectly I'm watching Samurai TV right now :shock:

Morten VH

Post by Morten VH » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:24 pm

I bought this box today: http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Tronsmar ... 48376.html

It works great on my TV. I've watched some Netflix on it, and some njpwworld too. I've been wishing for some way to watch njpwworld on my tv for some time as well, and the njpwworld Android app also works flawless on these apps.

Really excited to get my information from Jimmy on Monday, so i can finally see if i can get the IPTV to run on the box.

Morten VH

Post by Morten VH » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:29 pm

BohsJohnny wrote: I haven't bought anything yet but all the trial stuff from this works perfectly I'm watching Samurai TV right now :shock:
Did you input your real phone number, and what did you input in the WeChat box? I've been skeptical about it, because they wanted all this personal information for a trial.

BohsJohnny

Post by BohsJohnny » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:39 pm

Morten VH wrote:
BohsJohnny wrote: I haven't bought anything yet but all the trial stuff from this works perfectly I'm watching Samurai TV right now :shock:
Did you input your real phone number, and what did you input in the WeChat box? I've been skeptical about it, because they wanted all this personal information for a trial.
I gave them my real number and I signed up for Wechat but you have to do it through your phone,when you do sign up just give them your username you use for Wechat.

JustPuroLove

Post by JustPuroLove » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:42 pm

Any idea how much this will cost per month?
Like the other one?

howlett

Post by howlett » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:49 pm

Thanks Morten.

My next question was going to be if New Japan world worked on it! Glad you have confirmed it does.

Joe Lanza
Site Admin

Post by Joe Lanza » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:53 pm

Morten VH wrote:I bought this box today: http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Tronsmar ... 48376.html

It works great on my TV. I've watched some Netflix on it, and some njpwworld too. I've been wishing for some way to watch njpwworld on my tv for some time as well, and the njpwworld Android app also works flawless on these apps.

Really excited to get my information from Jimmy on Monday, so i can finally see if i can get the IPTV to run on the box.
HOLY FUCK I didn't even think of this. I would watch NJW so much more often if I could watch it on my TV like WWE Network.

I'm buying an android box immediately. Even if only for NJW on my TV without the laptop HDMI dance.

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:56 pm

Let me know how this goes for you guys, I've been having increasing issues casting to my TV via Chromecast so I'd love another option.

judoka607

Post by judoka607 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:05 pm

JustPuroLove wrote:Any idea how much this will cost per month?
Like the other one?
When I asked them in August they told 240 USD per year.

Morten VH

Post by Morten VH » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:57 am

Everything works on my TV. I am watching the DDT show live right now, and it works great!