GUIDE: How to watch Japanese wrestling channels!!

Talk Puro, Lucha, Europe and "I FOLLOWED WRESTLING IN AUSTRALIA/PACIFIC ISLANDS/CARIBBEAN/AFRICA"
sivapc

Re: GUIDE: How to watch Japanese wrestling channels!!

Post by sivapc » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:20 am

nice work buddy. i have used bluestacks for android emulation.

will try later and let you know on twitter (just started following :p)

SenorLARIATO

Post by SenorLARIATO » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:16 am

I can't quite believe how well this works, amazing stuff. Watched some STARDOM, now I'm watching some AJW Classics! Going to mess around with it for the rest of my trial and, if everything's good, I'll definitely end up subscribing. Thanks again Morten!

howlett

Post by howlett » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:12 am

Does anybody know if it works on an iPad?

SenorLARIATO

Post by SenorLARIATO » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:42 am

This may be a stupid question, but how do I get out of the archives? I'm stuck on the Samurai TV archive page, nothing I click seems to want to take me back to the main menu :/

Morten VH

Post by Morten VH » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:45 am

That has happened to me once. Try going into Android settings, and close the app manually. Then restart Bluestacks. That fixed it for me.

Morten VH

Post by Morten VH » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:54 am

howlett wrote:Does anybody know if it works on an iPad?
It only works on Android systems. Unless you can find an Android emulator for your ipad, i don' t think it's possible.

SenorLARIATO

Post by SenorLARIATO » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:04 pm

Morten VH wrote:That has happened to me once. Try going into Android settings, and close the app manually. Then restart Bluestacks. That fixed it for me.
Ah, cool - didn't quite work that way for me. I had to tell it to delete the app's stored data and then re-login.

Morten VH

Post by Morten VH » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:22 pm

I think that was what i had to do as well, now that i think about it.

JamieOD

Post by JamieOD » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:11 pm

When they say "Raku TV" do they mean Roku? If so that would be great since I would love to use it through that rather than my PC.

EDIT: Looks like Raku is the name of the service and has nothing to do with Roku.

Puroman

Post by Puroman » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:45 pm

Well, I for one have massive problems even connecting to the App, because I can't even get passed the login screen. The thing is, that (I guess) I have been given wrong ID-Data via E-mail for me to login to the service. This is a huge bummer, after I installed the App with so much excitement. I already wrote an email requesting correct ID-Data, but no response as of now..

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:47 pm

As Joe said earlier, this could be a real game-changer. I'll definitely be interested to hear what others think, how it works for others, issues people are having, etc. before I make a full dive in. But seriously, this is some great work Morten. Thanks for doing the leg work here.

Morten VH

Post by Morten VH » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:57 pm

Puroman wrote:Well, I for one have massive problems even connecting to the App, because I can't even get passed the login screen. The thing is, that (I guess) I have been given wrong ID-Data via E-mail for me to login to the service. This is a huge bummer, after I installed the App with so much excitement. I already wrote an email requesting correct ID-Data, but no response as of now..
That happened to me as well the first time. I wrote to them, and they told me to try again and it worked. So yeah, i think it has something to do with them having to activate it. Their opening hours are from 8am to 4pm Hong Kong time. So i think they just have a bot send out the login information, but you have to wait for them to activate it, when their work day starts at 8am in Hong Kong (that would be 7pm EST, midnight GMT i think).

Puroman

Post by Puroman » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:02 pm

Yes I will be patient then. But still truly awesome what you have given us Morten, big thanks.

Morten VH

Post by Morten VH » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:25 pm

I'm adding time zone conversions in the note, of the shows that airs live. So if you want to catch a show live, you know when to be ready! Upcoming live shows are marked blue. Just click on the event name to open the note.

Kevin Wilson

Post by Kevin Wilson » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:35 pm

Have you found a way to go to 21:00? Silly All Japan's time changed to 21:00 but it only goes 20:00 and 22:00. I just started at 20 and did something else for an hour while it caught up, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a trick.