GUIDE: How to watch Japanese wrestling channels!!

Talk Puro, Lucha, Europe and "I FOLLOWED WRESTLING IN AUSTRALIA/PACIFIC ISLANDS/CARIBBEAN/AFRICA"
cejuett

Re: GUIDE: How to watch Japanese wrestling channels!!

Post by cejuett » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:03 am

i have the same box and cant get new japan to work on the Tronsmart i get a load error problem as will...i had to be switched to the windows browser version which works awesome for me, but you can not get the G+ channel so i guess i will miss noah dynasty. the vod on the japan tv app would constantly lock up on me and jimmy told me i was two far from the server and my proximity to mountains had an issue...im located close to Lexington, ky. i will tell you this those guys who run that app are super hard workers and they stick right with you and pretty much always get back to you. They told me there own Australian eastern time so email them in that time. also a huge shout out to morten for his guide and all the other guys who worked on this.

Kevin Wilson

Post by Kevin Wilson » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm

Has anyone else ever tried the "Japan IPTV Multi OS 1 year subscription" that the same website sells? Once we have established Japan Net TV is a trustworthy site, that may be a better option for those that don't want to buy a box if they don't already have one. I may email their tech support just to make sure it gets the same channels.

cejuett

Post by cejuett » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:07 pm

that's what i use expect i do it monthly...just in case this ups and disappears...it works great i haven't had any problems at all. it puts the schedule right next to the screen so you can always tell what is coming up next (one you translate it). the only problem is that you do not get the G+ channel.

Kevin Wilson

Post by Kevin Wilson » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:16 pm

cejuett wrote:that's what i use expect i do it monthly...just in case this ups and disappears...it works great i haven't had any problems at all. it puts the schedule right next to the screen so you can always tell what is coming up next (one you translate it). the only problem is that you do not get the G+ channel.
Hmm from looking at Morten's Guide, looks like that mostly just excludes some NOAH shows. So GAORA Sports and Samurai TV both work fine? I'd rather get it on my PC so I can make GIFs and post matches.

Speaking of which, those that use the box, have you found a way to record it? I know there are apps that can record but I wasn't sure if it was easy or possible with the Japanese TV app.

cejuett

Post by cejuett » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:31 pm

yes i have had zero problems...once you sign up he sends you a password and user name and a link to this website...you don't have to download a program at all...you log in and that's it. HD rate i would say samurai looks the same, gaora looks better. i watched the rizin shows on the fujur network and they looked awesome like wwe network good...the sound was really good out of my sound system.

i asked about G+ being added he said its up to the network to be added to the program??? not sure what that means. i guess its more legit then i thought it was.

JML

Post by JML » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:34 pm

I should've did this back in November with the trial cause it looks like they took it off the site.

JMTD

Post by JMTD » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:08 am

Does this still work? I picked up JPHD on a three day trial but it doesn't seem to have samurai TV from what I can see (doing this on PC).

Pickers

Post by Pickers » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Tronsmart Orion R68 is regarded as the best of the boxes right now?

Morten VH

Post by Morten VH » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:59 pm

JMTD wrote:Does this still work? I picked up JPHD on a three day trial but it doesn't seem to have samurai TV from what I can see (doing this on PC).
Mine still works.
Pickers wrote:Tronsmart Orion R68 is regarded as the best of the boxes right now?
It's the one i use.

JMTD

Post by JMTD » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:08 am

I ended up trying a month sub out for Japan IPTV. I was warned that it wasn't always stable but fancied trying it for 20. Have had some issues on the live streaming freezing and today have an issue with the On Demand part but was working fine when I first tried it last work for the most part in terms of the On Demand area which is the main part for me.

However, iSakura is apparently much more stable. You can try it out with a 1 day trial too and apparently Fighting TV is coming onto it by the end of this month which is awesome news. Going to try out the day trial and see how it runs, if it's smooth then I'll grab a months sub once Fighting TV comes onto it.