PROGRESS Wrestling (Discussion)

Talk Puro, Lucha, Europe and "I FOLLOWED WRESTLING IN AUSTRALIA/PACIFIC ISLANDS/CARIBBEAN/AFRICA"
User avatar
ayaashm
Posts: 740
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:19 am
Location: Kashmir
Contact:

Re: PROGRESS Thread: The Fake Taxi of Wrestling

Post by ayaashm » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:56 am

Goddamn, excited to see Matt cross in Progress
Lanza is a geek.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/drunkonchai/

User avatar
WrestlingCompletist
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:18 am

Re: PROGRESS Thread: The Fake Taxi of Wrestling

Post by WrestlingCompletist » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:51 am

MATT CROSS!

User avatar
themib
Posts: 1781
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:50 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: PROGRESS Thread: The Fake Taxi of Wrestling

Post by themib » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:01 am

Dave Mastiff is #8, he certainly doesn't do many FLIPZ (I have seen him do some on occasion though).

Chapter 29 is up now on Demand PROGRESS.

User avatar
Murrr
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:49 am
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Contact:

Re: PROGRESS Thread: The Fake Taxi of Wrestling

Post by Murrr » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:03 am

themib wrote:Dave Mastiff is #8, he certainly doesn't do many FLIPZ (I have seen him do some on occasion though).

Chapter 29 is up now on Demand PROGRESS.
Decent. That's my evening sorted.

User avatar
suplexberry
Posts: 738
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Re: PROGRESS Thread: The Fake Taxi of Wrestling

Post by suplexberry » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:00 pm

Laughed out loud at the anti-piracy ad on the latest chapter on Demand Progress. Good job, nearly as good as the IT Crowd parody.

User avatar
themib
Posts: 1781
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:50 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: PROGRESS Thread: The Fake Taxi of Wrestling

Post by themib » Tue May 03, 2016 7:52 pm

Image

Zack Sabre Jr. is #SSS16 entrant number 9.

User avatar
suplexberry
Posts: 738
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Re: PROGRESS Thread: The Fake Taxi of Wrestling

Post by suplexberry » Wed May 04, 2016 6:34 am

Finished Chapter 29, which was a fun show. I particularly loved the women's tag match (the Jinny vs Elizabeth angle is very over, which makes me happy as hell) and the main event, since I got spoiled on the outcome and the circumstances I didn't really hate it that much.

User avatar
itsberlo
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 1:23 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: PROGRESS Thread: The Fake Taxi of Wrestling

Post by itsberlo » Wed May 04, 2016 6:15 pm

I just started watching Progress from Chapter 13 on and I am really enjoying it so far. Should I go out of my way and watch Chapters 1 to 12 or am I at a good starting point? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

User avatar
saviorofstrongstyle
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:16 am

Re: PROGRESS Thread: The Fake Taxi of Wrestling

Post by saviorofstrongstyle » Wed May 04, 2016 6:20 pm

itsberlo wrote:I just started watching Progress from Chapter 13 on and I am really enjoying it so far. Should I go out of my way and watch Chapters 1 to 12 or am I at a good starting point? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
check out Rob's thread on here, "how to progress through progress", super helpful with tons of extra videos etc. to go through every chapter.
great thread and will give you an idea of what you want to check out chapter to chapter, imo:
http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/forum/ ... p?f=5&t=47

User avatar
itsberlo
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 1:23 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: PROGRESS Thread: The Fake Taxi of Wrestling

Post by itsberlo » Wed May 04, 2016 6:35 pm

saviorofstrongstyle wrote:
itsberlo wrote:I just started watching Progress from Chapter 13 on and I am really enjoying it so far. Should I go out of my way and watch Chapters 1 to 12 or am I at a good starting point? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
check out Rob's thread on here, "how to progress through progress", super helpful with tons of extra videos etc. to go through every chapter.
great thread and will give you an idea of what you want to check out chapter to chapter, imo:
http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/forum/ ... p?f=5&t=47
Thanks for this!

User avatar
Robareid
VOW Staff Member
Posts: 1025
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:38 am
Location: South East England, UK
Contact:

Re: PROGRESS Thread: The Fake Taxi of Wrestling

Post by Robareid » Wed May 04, 2016 7:31 pm

:D

User avatar
themib
Posts: 1781
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:50 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: PROGRESS Thread: The Fake Taxi of Wrestling

Post by themib » Wed May 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Pollyanna vs. Dahlia Black added to ENDVR:16, with Jack Sexsmith as the referee.

Also on May 15th, Jinny is calling Elizabeth out for turning against her.

User avatar
suplexberry
Posts: 738
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Re: PROGRESS Thread: The Fake Taxi of Wrestling

Post by suplexberry » Thu May 05, 2016 5:28 am

Did we ever get the scoop on why the GZRS/PROGRESS rift happened? ICW plain ol' paying them better?

User avatar
themib
Posts: 1781
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:50 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: PROGRESS Thread: The Fake Taxi of Wrestling

Post by themib » Thu May 05, 2016 6:35 pm

Image

ATLAS Group B tag team match in Manchester on June 19th - Big Damo & Joe Coffey vs. Michael Dante & Rampage Brown. The winning team members will get two points each.

User avatar
themib
Posts: 1781
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:50 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: PROGRESS Thread: The Fake Taxi of Wrestling

Post by themib » Thu May 05, 2016 8:01 pm

Image

Mark Andrews is Entrant #10 into Super Strong Style 16.

Post Reply