Spare Ticket for RPW/NJPW Up-Rising

Talk Puro, Lucha, Europe and "I FOLLOWED WRESTLING IN AUSTRALIA/PACIFIC ISLANDS/CARIBBEAN/AFRICA"
Tigerkinney

Spare Ticket for RPW/NJPW Up-Rising

Post by Tigerkinney » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:21 am

I'm going to the RPW/NJPW Up-Rising show at Bethnal Green, London on Friday 2nd October.

I bought 4 tickets for myself and 3 of my friends. However one of my friends has had to pull out- he says that he will pay for the ticket if I can't shift it, but I would rather try and move it on to someone that would like to go and see the show. I've tried a couple of other options, but they too have other plans, so I thought I would ask on here.

So would anyone on here, or does anyone know of somebody who would like to come to the show. The ticket is a floor ticket, and will cost £20. If interested PM me.

I'm also going to the NJPW Meet and Greet beforehand at 3.30 pm, though my other two friends that are still going aren't hardcore enough and are just coming along to the show. Is anyone else on here, going to that as well?

Mootio

Re: Spare Ticket for RPW/NJPW Up-Rising

Post by Mootio » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:01 pm

I'll be there! Not for the Meet and Greet though, I'm travelling from the West Midlands, it's going to take me and my friend a couple of hours to get there I think.

I'm super stoked, it's the first wrestling show I've ever been to.

Tigerkinney

Post by Tigerkinney » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Mootio wrote:I'll be there! Not for the Meet and Greet though, I'm travelling from the West Midlands, it's going to take me and my friend a couple of hours to get there I think.

I'm super stoked, it's the first wrestling show I've ever been to.
Oh cool 8-) I'll look out for one of the Blues Brothers in the crowd :P

I've been to a few wrestling shows, but they've either been Japanese or Indie wrestling shows. Never been to a WWE show or anything like that- none of my relatives are into wrestling (their loss!) but by the time I met friends who were also into it, I was more into American Indie stuff (primarily ROH)- I've since moved onto Puro.

Not knocking ROH, PWG, Chikara anything like that but I just don't have enough time to follow them as well as NJPW/ Dragon Gate (which I need to catch up with) and enjoy other interests (which for me are anime/music/other sports) plus there is also that thing called 'real life' that gets in the way.

cheapshot

Post by cheapshot » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:01 am

See you brothers at the matches!
wrestlingeye.libsyn.com

Oli Court
VOW Staff Member

Post by Oli Court » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:57 pm

My brother can't make the shows, so I've got a last minute spare £20 floor ticket for Uprising, and a £30 3rd row ticket for Global Wars UK. If anyone wants one or knows of someone who wants one, just message me here or on Twitter (@AnotherOli) and we can sort things out.