DDT (Discussion)

Talk Puro, Lucha, Europe and "I FOLLOWED WRESTLING IN AUSTRALIA/PACIFIC ISLANDS/CARIBBEAN/AFRICA"
Danwaka

Re: DDT - Home of Danshoku Dino

Post by Danwaka » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:30 pm

Irie on television would be interesting. I don't know if WWE would think to grab him because the memory of Morishima looms large in my head, but he could be very successful doing that trifecta.

rollup

Post by rollup » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:43 pm

Peter Pan was a great show other than the main event. Fun undercard and it never felt too long

Cima vs Takeshita was good though it felt like a chapter one of the feud with plenty left in the tank , with Strong Hearts dominating Allout in this first round.

Empiresk

Post by Empiresk » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:15 pm

Enjoyed the show on the free stream but had to go out and missed the main event.

CIMA vs Takeshita was awesome. About 4.25 level with Takeshita selling his knee to perfection. CIMA was playing the wryly veteran heel pulling out all the stops to wear down Takeshita and when it came down the the finish he went all guns blazing but Takeshita still kicked out of everything CIMA had until he could literally not even stand up and get out of the way. The final Meteroa was amazing.

The rest of the show was just a fun show with other standouts being Andreza the Giant Panda and MAO who looked amazing, in a comedy match, at just 21. T-Hawk and Lindamen also looked very good. Very much considering getting DDT Universe for a month to try it out especially if Strong Hearts are here for a while.

Foresite

Post by Foresite » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:16 pm

I don't if it's still the case but your first month used to be free.
Even if it's not, it's worth dropping 7 quid especially if you've not watched much DDT before. Some of the tags don't translate too well so navigating isn't as smooth as NJWorld, but it's easy enough.

FilipPejic

Post by FilipPejic » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:42 pm

Strong Hearts are sticking around DDT because they won their 6 man tag titles and Cima said they are bringing 3 more Americans. Which I sssume Desmond Xavier, Zachary wentz and trey Miguel.Also mma fighter known for fighting in pride Shinya Aoki is new extreme champ he beat Harashima
Some Guy from Canada that you can follow on twitter @FilipPejic97

ManuRomero90

Post by ManuRomero90 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:41 pm

Peter Pan got all the atention recently but this match from the DDT Road to Ryogoku ~Dramatic Dream Toruhokake~ - 08.10.2018 was excellent

ALL OUT (Akito, Konosuke Takeshita & Shunma Katsumata) vs. DISASTER BOX (HARASHIMA, Toru Owashi & Yuki Ueno)

Ryota Nakatsu vs. Daiki Shimomura from BASARA Vajra 79 - 05.10.2018 i recommend it a lot too, if you love NOAH style match you will love it.

Ewan

Post by Ewan » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:00 am

I'd also say that Mizuki Watase vs Irie on the road to Peter pan was also a very enjoyable singles match. Featuring an insane dropkick from the top rope to the floor by Mizuki.

BoxingRobes
VOW Staff Member

Post by BoxingRobes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:10 am

DDT is COMING to America was the best "comedy / variety show" style wrestling WrestleMania weekend has ever seen. What an excellent show with an awesome crowd.

Dino kissed Rich on the mouth.

rollup

Post by rollup » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:59 pm

kenny will be attending the DDT sumo hall in Nov

Ewan

Post by Ewan » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:47 pm

They are literally putting every single member of the DDT family on the show.

Hope they have a good KOD openweight match planned and they keep Dieno as far as possible away from it. Put him in a comedy tag match please I'm begging you.

rollup

Post by rollup » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:40 pm

think they will probably do harashima or put the tjpw girls as the main