Pro Wrestling NOAH (Discussion)

Talk Puro, Lucha, Europe and "I FOLLOWED WRESTLING IN AUSTRALIA/PACIFIC ISLANDS/CARIBBEAN/AFRICA"
El Vivo

Re: NOAH - Who is NOAH's savior??

Post by El Vivo » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:16 pm

The more i heard of the name N-1 Victory, more i like it tbh. I like the participants (okay i miss Hideki after his fight with Go), i like the number of participants, i mean who else you've got? Yone? Storm? I think Inamura is definetly a guy for the next years edition of the N-1. How good is El Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr. atm?

BlizzardAcolyte

Post by BlizzardAcolyte » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:33 am

Catching up on results from the last couple of days, and Alex has gotten off on the right foot, hooray. All things considered, I am actually more intrigued about the fact that Taniguchi has this Wyvern Clutch now; either he has a submission now, or he has a wacky cradle now. On Shuhei, both things sound pretty stupid, but I'm always happy to see people expand their arsenals, ESPECIALLY someone as normally boring as him.

Danwaka

Post by Danwaka » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:16 pm

BlizzardAcolyte wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:33 am
Catching up on results from the last couple of days, and Alex has gotten off on the right foot, hooray. All things considered, I am actually more intrigued about the fact that Taniguchi has this Wyvern Clutch now; either he has a submission now, or he has a wacky cradle now. On Shuhei, both things sound pretty stupid, but I'm always happy to see people expand their arsenals, ESPECIALLY someone as normally boring as him.
Taniguchi, boring? Not sure about that. Sloppy sometimes, but boring?

BlizzardAcolyte

Post by BlizzardAcolyte » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:17 pm

Aw, Hammerstone ran into a roadblock today...or a train, or a powerful plane, depending on who you ask. Still, I'm sure it was cool for him to get another singles main event, and most likely have a very good match pulled out of him by Big Boss Sugiura. He still has Marufuji and Kitamiya in front of him, so assuming anyone upsets Sugi, he still has a realistic probability of winning his block...cool beans.

PrivateRadio87

Post by PrivateRadio87 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:59 pm

I just watched the matches from night one and they were real fun. Noah post-early 2000’s is almost a complete blind spot for me. Hammerstone looked great toward the end of his match and Mochizuki/Nakajiima was expectedly wild. Where should I be looking to watch the rest outside of PuroresuDream?
Twitter: @FatmansAlright
Grappl: @PrivateRadio87
More thoughts on an often thoughtless medium: Writing Spirit Unleashed

rollup

Post by rollup » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:01 pm

Impact to help sellout Osaka Edion Arena #1 ?

Dragonzombie

Post by Dragonzombie » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:13 pm

835 Fans. Tsk tsk.

Anyway the 9 16 show looks interesting, with all those guests.

John The Drummer

Post by John The Drummer » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:49 am

Stoked to see local wrestler Sonico on here. He's been killing it here for a while and still has room to grow!

rollup

Post by rollup » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:12 pm

despite the typhoon and public transport shut down , NOAH did a decent 1103 at today's korakuen ... and announced a 2 days jan 4th and 5th korakuen ... the jan 4th will go head to head with WK .... can't say they are not ambitious

BlizzardAcolyte

Post by BlizzardAcolyte » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:45 pm

While their big end-of-tour show doesn't look too enticing, and it's sad to see Hammerstone relegated to the 1st half of the show, I'm really happy to see Kenou get another chance to ascend, and I'm intrigued to see just whatever the hell that semi-main's going to be.

rollup

Re: Pro Wrestling NOAH (Discussion)

Post by rollup » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:13 pm