wXw - Germany's biggest promotion

Talk Puro, Lucha, Europe and "I FOLLOWED WRESTLING IN AUSTRALIA/PACIFIC ISLANDS/CARIBBEAN/AFRICA"
themib

Re: wXw - Germany's biggest promotion

Post by themib » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:48 pm

Kirk D wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:45 am
I did not get what sets Ambition Wildcard apart from Ambition though, but given my usual state on wXw Festival Sunday’s I wont need to know anyway ...
They had lots of applications for the Carat Ambition, and picked 8 new names to take part in this version.

Kirk D

Post by Kirk D » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:06 pm

A lot of applications for ambition? You mean shoot fight marks? Or is wXw using Ziprecruiter?

themib

Post by themib » Fri May 03, 2019 1:36 pm

The first announcements were made for the World Tag Team Festival weekend...

The first three teams entered are Tag Team Champions Aussie Open, The Anti-Fun Police and The Workhorsemen.

The first two entrants into Femmes Fatales are Faye Jackson and last year's losing finalist LuFisto.

The first two entrants into Ambition Wildcard are Dominic Garrini and James Runyan.

themib

Post by themib » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:20 pm

wXw have entered their summer break with Bobby Gunns as the world champ, Emil Sitoci as the Shotgun champ, Amale as the new Women's champ (winning the title in a four way where Toni Storm rather blatantly didn't take the pin) and Aussie Open as the Tag champs, and now in a feud with the newly heel Ilja Dragunov and WALTER.

Shortcut To The Top on August 3rd will have Gunns vs. Lucky Kid for the title (Lucky lost his 16 Carat shot to Absolute Andy thanks to Pete Bouncer turning on him, but Gunns gave him a shot anyway) and Aussie Open vs. Ilja & WALTER, plus the Strong Hearts trio of CIMA, El Lindaman and T-Hawk will be on the show. wXw then go to Toronto during SummerSlam Week for AMBITION 11 on August 8th (Yuki Ishikawa returns and Daniel Makabe debuts), and a main show on August 9th (thanks to there being no Axxess, they're able to book WALTER and Toni Storm for this show).

themib

Post by themib » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:39 pm

The fifth wXw match between Daisuke Sekimoto and WALTER (and first since 2013) is taking place in Toronto on August 9th.