Australian Indy Wrestling - Home of TMDK

Talk Puro, Lucha, Europe and "I FOLLOWED WRESTLING IN AUSTRALIA/PACIFIC ISLANDS/CARIBBEAN/AFRICA"
ScorpioCorp

Re: Australian Indy Wrestling - Home of TMDK

Post by ScorpioCorp » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:46 am

Yep, Robbie Eagles vs Will Ospreay from PWA Call to Arms is a ***** classic.

Danga

Post by Danga » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:26 am

ScorpioCorp wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:46 am
Slex V's Ospreay from MCW 100 also excellent and worth a watch

Tim_dawg

Post by Tim_dawg » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:10 pm

Danga wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:26 am
ScorpioCorp wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:46 am
Slex V's Ospreay from MCW 100 also excellent and worth a watch
I not at ***** for Eagles/Ospreay, but I can't kill you for giving it that rating. I'm between ****1/2-****3/4. To me its the best match of this Aussie boom, and this match blows away the first Eagles/Ospreay match.

And I am really excited about watching this Ospreay/Slex match. Eagles, Slex, and Ospreay are the top three wrestlers in the Aussie scene this year, and I don't even think anyone else comes close.

Also MCW announced one of the top wrestlers from SPW will debut in Melbourne on September 8th. I am praying it's JK Moody. If it's not Moody or Khan I'll be shocked and really disapointed.

Tim_dawg

Post by Tim_dawg » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:52 am

YES!!! Moody makes his MCW debut on September 8th. I have a feeling this will be a squash match.

Tim_dawg

Post by Tim_dawg » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:50 pm

Tim_dawg wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:52 am
YES!!! Moody makes his MCW debut on September 8th. I have a feeling this will be a squash match.
I have severely underestimated Richie Taylor, just saw one of his matches on YouTube with Robbie Eagles, this dude is really good. Between Moody/Taylor, and Stevie/Brooks I am really excited about the next MCW show

KLC

Post by KLC » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:21 am

Watched MCW 100, think it's a very good show without a bad match. Thought Ospreay vs Slex was excellent and Naito vs Rock is very good.

EPW's Vendetta on Saturday was a good show, highlighted by a very good cage match with Don vs Gavin McGavin. Don isn't a guy who does innovative moves or is super athletic, but he's very good at communicating with a crowd and drawing sympathy. Their big show in November is going to have Jonah Rock's return to EPW since 2015 and Untouchables vs Street Gang Hooligans in a ladder match main event. Biggest downside of EPW at the moment, is that they keep trucking along with the Billy Williams push that isn't working at all.

KLC

Post by KLC » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:13 am

https://vimeo.com/290103823

EPW's latest show is up for free. Really enjoyed the Slater vs Alex Kingston main event. First match with Pitt and Logan Grey feels like they're holding back a bit. Apart from that, more of a story show than a match show. The ring breaks in the gauntlet match to determine number 1 contender, and they really should have held it up and finished fixing the ring, cause it gets dangerous in a bad way.

KLC

Post by KLC » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:15 am

EPW also put up The Untouchables vs Street Gang Hooligans from last year up on YouTube. Strongly recommend it. I rated it the 2nd best Australian match of last year after Ospreay vs Adam Brooks and I think it's the best match in EPW's histroy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CEbBEVUyAs

Tim_dawg

Post by Tim_dawg » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:05 am

I just found out Tony Kozina is the head trainer at the Fale dojo in New Zealand. My mind is blown. That's pretty cool, he trained Davey Richards, and is a solid veteran.

KLC

Post by KLC » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:08 am

https://www.facebook.com/IronFistProOCE/videos/294829017788568/

The Jonah Rock vs Hideki Suzuki match from Friday night at Iron Fist Pro's first show. Match starts about 4.30 into the video.

Joe Lanza
Site Admin

Post by Joe Lanza » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:13 pm

How do I watch Ospreay's Australian stuff from this year? Eagles, Slex, Rock

KLC

Post by KLC » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:40 am

Joe Lanza wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:13 pm
How do I watch Ospreay's Australian stuff from this year? Eagles, Slex, Rock
Ospreay hasn't worked Jonah Rock yet.

He's done 4 matches with MCW. vs Gino Gambino at MCW Clash of the Titans, vs Lochy Hendricks and vs Stevie Filip at MCW 99 and Slex vs MCW 100. The shows are up on MCW's encore service via vimeo and pivotshare. (I'm not sure how much MCW content is on Powerslam, at the moment nothing from 2018 is up on Progress/Highspots). Also vs Cody and Eagles in a 3-way on the NJPW Australia tour in January.

He did a 4-way with Eagles, Morretti and Caveman Ugg, and a 1v1 match vs Eagles at PWA. Both shows are up on PWA's pivotshare and I believe Powerbomb.tv)

He also faced Marcus Kool at SPW in New Zealand at their Southern Rumble show, which is up on all the major pivotshare services. Had another match with JXT for Gippsland Pro Wrestling, but that's a small promotion who don't have tape of it out.

Tim_dawg

Post by Tim_dawg » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:07 am

I'd recommend going for the pivotshare over MCW's Vimeo. On pivotshare you also get all the SPW shows, and those are worth watching(Joe, you need to watch out for JK Moody from SPW, that dude is gonna be a star).

For me both PWA Ospreay matches are probally in my top 10 matches of the year. The singles match with Eagles defiantly is.

ScorpioCorp

Post by ScorpioCorp » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:45 am

Yeah, both of Ospreay's PWA matches are on Powerbomb. As for the MCW stuff, you need to go on MCW's pivotshare/vimeo.

KLC

Post by KLC » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:02 am

https://youtu.be/AokBaeXXHtw

Here's the full Iron Fist Pro debut show.