Jay White in 5 years / 10 years

Talk Puro, Lucha, Europe and "I FOLLOWED WRESTLING IN AUSTRALIA/PACIFIC ISLANDS/CARIBBEAN/AFRICA"
mrjoshdude

Re: Jay White in 5 years / 10 years

Post by mrjoshdude » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:54 am

H.U.S.T.L.E. wrote:
mrjoshdude wrote:Surprised at everyone thinking in 5 years Jay will be entering his 2nd, 3rd, or 4th G1. He's being put second from the top against Tanahashi at Wrestle Kingdom in his first match back, in 5 years time Jay White will have been in exactly 5 G1s. Jay has already had the biggest return match of any young lion maybe ever in New Japan, I think everybody will be surprised at just how hard Gedo is going to push Jay over the next 5/10 years.
Check the date on the first post in this thread bud.
Ahhh now I feel silly lol

VoiceofLegacy

Post by VoiceofLegacy » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:52 am

mrjoshdude wrote:
H.U.S.T.L.E. wrote:
mrjoshdude wrote:Surprised at everyone thinking in 5 years Jay will be entering his 2nd, 3rd, or 4th G1. He's being put second from the top against Tanahashi at Wrestle Kingdom in his first match back, in 5 years time Jay White will have been in exactly 5 G1s. Jay has already had the biggest return match of any young lion maybe ever in New Japan, I think everybody will be surprised at just how hard Gedo is going to push Jay over the next 5/10 years.
Check the date on the first post in this thread bud.
Ahhh now I feel silly lol
I agree with this 100%. I believe Jay is a huge NJPW star now and will only get bigger and bigger. I feel they seem him as a Kenny Omega type of guy that they can control more than they can Kenny, and a guy that won't pull the goofy shit Kenny does.
Hit me up on Facebook, all I discuss is wrestling- Adam Leavelle (Wrestling Done Right) and at www.wrestlingdoneright.com

rollup

Post by rollup » Mon May 20, 2019 1:25 pm

haha just saw this thread and alan's predictions happened way earlier than expected