WWE NXT 2016

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
ODonnell

Re: WWE NXT 2016

Post by ODonnell » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Meltzer said on Observer radio that Regal/WWE are more interested in Riddle than ever before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

achillesforever6

Post by achillesforever6 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:48 pm

Forget AOP vs TM61 for the tag titles in Mania here is your big tag title match

Garuda

Post by Garuda » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:50 pm

ODonnell wrote:Meltzer said on Observer radio that Regal/WWE are more interested in Riddle than ever before.

Man, if only they could figure out what to do with talents after they sign them.

syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:03 pm

I know I'm the only one but I prefer talent just stay in NXT. I enjoy Nakamura a lot more now than I prob will when he's called up.
"If I’m Neville or Aries, I definitely give a shit about the take of TJ “Career Trajectory Vanilla Midget” Perkins regarding my burning desire for advancement and steady income." - supersonic

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:16 pm

He will VERY likely be stale after Takeover ORL. Introductory dethroning of Miz at WM33 is still the perfect transition, while also being PLAUSIBLE.

I'd actually be fine if coming out of WM33, the "offices" say Nakamura was "traded" for Crews, Rawley, and whoever else needs a bit more NXT exposure currently on the SmackDown roster.

RobViper13

Post by RobViper13 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:23 pm

rovert wrote:
RobViper13 wrote:Have you already followed their various social media accounts and privately messaged them that "I'm here if you need a friend or someone talk to"? Or has your line changed?
I am not Casey dawg. I don't follow either. You are free to sneakily unblock me on Twitter again to check.
Well if I'm barking up the wrong & am accusing you of stuff you aren't guilty of, make me look like a fool. Have all your female friends you send nice messages to on twitter publicly defend you and call me out for lying. Go ahead. I dare you.

You're no better than the dude who got caught looking in that chick's phone at an indy show. He even had your insane mentality about being the protector of all female wrestlers. Those dudes are always the creepiest.
"Whoa is me" - BuzzSawyer

Garuda

Post by Garuda » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:00 am

You're too old for this behavior, man.

ODonnell

Post by ODonnell » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:10 am

At some point he has to get banned for these low effort trolling posts, right?

No one was mentioning mediocre Lucha libre, so I'm not sure why he's here

rovert

Post by rovert » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:06 am

ODonnell wrote:At some point he has to get banned for these low effort trolling posts, right?

Good question.
RobViper13 wrote: Well if I'm barking up the wrong & am accusing you of stuff you aren't guilty of, make me look like a fool. Have all your female friends you send nice messages to on twitter publicly defend you and call me out for lying. Go ahead. I dare you.

You're no better than the dude who got caught looking in that chick's phone at an indy show. He even had your insane mentality about being the protector of all female wrestlers. Those dudes are always the creepiest.
I'd think they'd have a bigger issue with you attacking the handicapped to be honest. A little bit of a cred killer that one.

ayaashm

Post by ayaashm » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:53 pm

ODonnell wrote:At some point he has to get banned for these low effort trolling posts, right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lanza is a geek.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/drunkonchai/

powerfulmgp

Post by powerfulmgp » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:08 pm

There have been plenty of warnings. Just ban both of these guys and get it over with.

ayaashm

Post by ayaashm » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:30 pm

Rovey has been far,far less disturbing in his posts & doesn't instigate from what I've seen.
Lanza is a geek.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/drunkonchai/

rovert

Post by rovert » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:52 pm

Cris Cyborg tweeted deleted a tweet about attending the WWE Performance Center.

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:32 pm

Unless Viper and rovert are debuting at Takeover:San Antonio, please take this lowend cringey BOARD shit somewhere else.

suplexberry

Post by suplexberry » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Genuine question: does anybody else feel like WWE signs up a ton of guys with very little proof of being great characters? Like I know WWE style has changed and I'm all for better matches and signing guys with in-ring ability, but the longevity is in promos and manipulating the audience. I mean, admittedly they picked up Nakamura and have done well to showcase Owens, who is a master of this, but I think they'd do really well with signing guys from the independent scene who actually have worked on their characters a lot, and excel at promos, and are decent in the ring.

I'm thinking of Ethan Page and Nathan Cruz primarily, both guys I've been watching thinking, "Wow, these guys would probably really work in WWE." even if neither put on MOTY type matches. WWE is always going to be more character-based, so while NXT is a different brand, you could also develop the future Miz at the PC, and a lot of indy workers have the makings of that, I just don't know if they're top priority when it's become all about this third brand, indy-for-the-masses type of promotion.