WWE NXT 2016

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
User avatar
BoxingRobes
VOW Staff Member
Posts: 1502
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:02 pm

Re: WWE NXT 2016

Post by BoxingRobes » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:49 am

rovert wrote:Again the NXT tapings are tonight.

Right so key dates:

The next WWE tryout: September 28-30th.
The start for the next NXT class: October 18
The Women's tournament start: January and February 2017
CWC 2: May until July 2017

A spoiler that I've been meaning to post for a while. Sanity is slated to be
► Show Spoiler
I ain't mad at a stable. Something NXT hasn't dont yet.

User avatar
Garuda
Posts: 776
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:15 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: WWE NXT 2016

Post by Garuda » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:31 am

BoxingRobes wrote:
rovert wrote:Again the NXT tapings are tonight.

Right so key dates:

The next WWE tryout: September 28-30th.
The start for the next NXT class: October 18
The Women's tournament start: January and February 2017
CWC 2: May until July 2017

A spoiler that I've been meaning to post for a while. Sanity is slated to be
► Show Spoiler
I ain't mad at a stable. Something NXT hasn't dont yet.
BFF's, yo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beaut ... ce_Females

EDIT: Ah, I see what you mean after reading the spoilers. Different deal.

User avatar
ODonnell
Posts: 553
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:48 am

Re: WWE NXT 2016

Post by ODonnell » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:13 am

Tapings look good and interesting, lot of new faces, new characters, and CWC guys starting.

Rovert, how could Ricochet be eligible to sign Jan. 1st with WWE if he's got a LU deal with the 6 month clause from last air date. Did he negotiate out of that?

User avatar
Uhaacrewz
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:03 am

Re: WWE NXT 2016

Post by Uhaacrewz » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:28 am

So when does Roddy start?

User avatar
BoxingRobes
VOW Staff Member
Posts: 1502
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:02 pm

Re: WWE NXT 2016

Post by BoxingRobes » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:13 am

Garuda wrote:
BoxingRobes wrote:
rovert wrote:Again the NXT tapings are tonight.

Right so key dates:

The next WWE tryout: September 28-30th.
The start for the next NXT class: October 18
The Women's tournament start: January and February 2017
CWC 2: May until July 2017

A spoiler that I've been meaning to post for a while. Sanity is slated to be
► Show Spoiler
I ain't mad at a stable. Something NXT hasn't dont yet.
BFF's, yo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beaut ... ce_Females

EDIT: Ah, I see what you mean after reading the spoilers. Different deal.
Yeah, different deal. Mean Girls Club is an overdone NXT trope, but not sure I'd qualify it as a "stable."

Can't wait for Billie Kay and Peyton Royce to be the new Mean Girls Club to help get them over. It'll work. Its tropey, but it works in NXT to microwave'em.

User avatar
Jeff Hawkins
VOW Staff Member
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:28 am

Re: WWE NXT 2016

Post by Jeff Hawkins » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:00 pm

rovert wrote:
Another name attending the WWE tryouts in Orlando, Florida at the WWE Performance Center at the end of the month is Julie Real.

Real is a singer and model. She has been training at Brian Kendrick’s wrestling School, Santino Brother’s Academy in preparation for her tryout.

She also has been training in Brazilian JiuJitsu in the Los Angeles, California area.
Image

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/julie-re ... we-tryout/
about time they started catering to the Kraetsch/Hawkins proclivities

Sanity spoiler
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
cbacon87
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:50 pm

Re: WWE NXT 2016

Post by cbacon87 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:03 pm

Garuda wrote:- And then, we got a cut to Regal stomping out of the building to find Joe, and Joe speeds away in an SUV yelliong something like "GET BETTER SECURITY" at Regal. So in just a few minutes I've gone from being interested, to groaning, to boredom, to compelled, and then to laughing out loud. What a weird flurry of segments. I'm STILL laughing about Joe's SUV exit.
My first thought


User avatar
Garuda
Posts: 776
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:15 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: WWE NXT 2016

Post by Garuda » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:36 pm

cbacon87 wrote:My first thought

What a wacky segment in a low-key wacky episode of NXT. Loved it.

User avatar
ODonnell
Posts: 553
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:48 am

Re: WWE NXT 2016

Post by ODonnell » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:15 pm

Mod on the WON board "I've heard this isn't the final edition of this group, two more to come."

Might make sense if
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
JML
Posts: 931
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:37 am
Contact:

Re: WWE NXT 2016

Post by JML » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:22 pm

Bianca Blair might have some serious upside if she learns how to wrestle and gets good inside the ring.


User avatar
rovert
Posts: 2839
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:45 am

Re: WWE NXT 2016

Post by rovert » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:35 pm

ODonnell wrote:Mod on the WON board "I've heard this isn't the final edition of this group, two more to come."

Might make sense if
► Show Spoiler
That was posted on Wreddit about a month ago. The middle two initials makes sense as they are an item IRL.

User avatar
rovert
Posts: 2839
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:45 am

Re: WWE NXT 2016

Post by rovert » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:25 am



Image

User avatar
rovert
Posts: 2839
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:45 am

Re: WWE NXT 2016

Post by rovert » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:08 pm


User avatar
rovert
Posts: 2839
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:45 am

Re: WWE NXT 2016

Post by rovert » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:55 pm

REINA a Joshi group is sending over a group of women in November to tryout.

User avatar
monster mafia
Posts: 818
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:50 am

Re: WWE NXT 2016

Post by monster mafia » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:18 pm

rovert wrote:REINA a Joshi group is sending over a group of women in November to tryout.
some big name ?

Post Reply