F4W/Observer-Is it still worth paying for?

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
Joe Lanza
Site Admin

Re: F4W/Observer-Is it still worth paying for?

Post by Joe Lanza » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:33 am

OK so this entire page is going to be deleted.

NO. MORE. PERSONAL. ATTACKS. PERIOD.

The person who made the inflammatory post has a UK IP address. This person clearly came here to stir the pot and not contribute anything productive, so I'm banning the IP. It doesn't appear to match any other members.

Danwaka

Post by Danwaka » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:21 am

Toast of the mug to the working mod. People need to get a fucking life and move on.

ayaashm

Post by ayaashm » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:14 am

I've said it many times and I'll say it again,VOW Board is the best place to discuss wrestling and I'm really sad to see interactions like these occur here.
Lanza is a geek.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/drunkonchai/

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:24 pm

ayaashm wrote:I've said it many times and I'll say it again,VOW Board is the best place to discuss wrestling and I'm really sad to see interactions like these occur here.
Thanks. We're doing our best to avoid this type of shit that seemingly always crops up eventually. We don't really want to start handing out bans, warnings, etc. because that's no fun and it distracts us from more important needs on the site and from posting.

Again, please, please, please use the FRIEND/FOE feature if there's a poster you don't like. Alternatively, ignore them. Move on if you don't like something they post but the personal attacks, the posts that have no relevance other than to talk shit to someone have to stop or we will be forced to start taking more action around here. Don't make us do this. Please.

ayaashm

Post by ayaashm » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:00 am

I really like the posters and moreso,the admins. Both you and Joe have done exemplary work and response times are pretty awesome. I hope these instances are a rarity and such cases happen less and less.
Lanza is a geek.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/drunkonchai/

Rottenrocker

Post by Rottenrocker » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:43 am

Agreed. VOW is a great place to talk about wrestling that's free of the high school bullshit that clogs other wrestling related forums. Lots of great knowledgeable posters here spreading the pro graps love. 8-)

Garuda

Post by Garuda » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:55 am

Seems cowardly for me to be the sixth person in a row to pile on an obvious majority opinion, but I also want to voice my vote (in honor of the season) for people not poisoning the board with weird wrestle-aggro fandom.

I'm all for opinions and hot debates. Love to read 'em, love to spit 'em. Too many, though, are going out of their way to trip their egos on this message board.

Please get your weird ego trips out in some other arena in your lives, please, for the sake of everyone who has to witness the gross results.

rovert

Post by rovert » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:43 am

TGD287

Post by TGD287 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:59 pm

Decided to cancel to see if I'd miss it (it was part of a clearing session that eliminated NJPW, Stardom, and Hulu, all canceled for the same reasons, albet not used nearly as often). Maybe I'll come crawling back, but it's the only way to know for sure.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:48 am

But yes, ban Viper, Trevor, and yours truly for being high-maintenance and unfriendly at times.

rovert

Post by rovert » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:41 am

I am not banned and don't lump me in that company please.

RobViper13

Post by RobViper13 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:42 am

You're a lump of human shit who hides under a gimmick account to avoid being banned. How manly & adult of you. At least I wasn't pathetic enough to re-register in a place where I wasn't wanted. You're on how many accounts now in how many different forums?

Not that I blame you. You're clearly so unwanted online & offline that you literally have no other choice. Bravo lisiado.
"Whoa is me" - BuzzSawyer

rovert

Post by rovert » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:03 am

Not really getting banned and re-registering was par of the course at time (pre-moderation) and in the circle I ran with like Ichiban, William Brown etc who did it loads. The place ran on gimmick accounts. But that doesn't fit in with your wild narratives that you convince yourself into believing. Like the beyond odd stuff attacking the physically handicapped for example.

The board changed for the worse and most of my friends thought likewise and migrated to Twitter. I didn't have a meltdown at Bryan like you two did I just left. My account is still active. If either of you had an active account neither of you would be able to show restraint. Supes proved that when he stole that guy's info. I am not like you lads. Don't lump me in.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:05 pm

mrjoshdude

Post by mrjoshdude » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:01 pm

RobViper13 wrote:You're a lump of human shit who hides under a gimmick account to avoid being banned. How manly & adult of you. At least I wasn't pathetic enough to re-register in a place where I wasn't wanted. You're on how many accounts now in how many different forums?

Not that I blame you. You're clearly so unwanted online & offline that you literally have no other choice. Bravo lisiado.
rovert wrote:Not really getting banned and re-registering was par of the course at time (pre-moderation) and in the circle I ran with like Ichiban, William Brown etc who did it loads. The place ran on gimmick accounts. But that doesn't fit in with your wild narratives that you convince yourself into believing. Like the beyond odd stuff attacking the physically handicapped for example.

The board changed for the worse and most of my friends thought likewise and migrated to Twitter. I didn't have a meltdown at Bryan like you two did I just left. My account is still active. If either of you had an active account neither of you would be able to show restraint. Supes proved that when he stole that guy's info. I am not like you lads. Don't lump me in.
Just stop.