Evolve (WWNLive)

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
Grammarian

Re: Evolve (WWNLive)

Post by Grammarian » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:57 am

I think it's a no-brainer to sign-up for Flo-Slam in late March to get the Mania weekend shows as well as Evolve 82 and 83 later in April. Even if you don't think you'll stick with it, you get so much during that billing period.
twitter me @ItsGrammarian

stevenkmason

Post by stevenkmason » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Grammarian wrote:I think it's a no-brainer to sign-up for Flo-Slam in late March to get the Mania weekend shows as well as Evolve 82 and 83 later in April. Even if you don't think you'll stick with it, you get so much during that billing period.
Good call. That's my plan now.

gbogard

Post by gbogard » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:24 pm

Grammarian wrote:I think it's a no-brainer to sign-up for Flo-Slam in late March to get the Mania weekend shows as well as Evolve 82 and 83 later in April. Even if you don't think you'll stick with it, you get so much during that billing period.
Agreed, can also catch up on the WXW tournament from March and the Matt Riddle documentary. There's also the Riddle vs. Penta 0M match up coming on a show the afternoon of the April Evolve shows.

themib

Post by themib » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:10 pm

A change to EVOLVE 81 - Drew Galloway now faces Lio Rush, while ACH will take on Timothy Thatcher.

Ckkj14

Post by Ckkj14 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:26 pm

How do you all watch? Plug your computer into your tele?

themib

Post by themib » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Ckkj14 wrote:How do you all watch? Plug your computer into your tele?
If I were home for these shows (I'll be there live), I would use my Roku stick which is plugged into my TV, and goes off my WiFi signal, and watch on the FloSports app.

DXvsNWO

Post by DXvsNWO » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:48 am

themib wrote:Mark Haskins and Pete Dunne will be on Mercury Rising - Dunne is surprising, since the event is on FloSlam.
I was wondering about Pete Dunne as well. Maybe WWE lets this one pass since they have a relationship with EVOLVE?

themib

Post by themib » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:39 am

DXvsNWO wrote:
themib wrote:Mark Haskins and Pete Dunne will be on Mercury Rising - Dunne is surprising, since the event is on FloSlam.
I was wondering about Pete Dunne as well. Maybe WWE lets this one pass since they have a relationship with EVOLVE?
I've been told that's the case.

OMGlancy

Post by OMGlancy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Ckkj14 wrote:How do you all watch? Plug your computer into your tele?
Roku box. Easy as pie.

rovert

Post by rovert » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:45 am

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:54 pm

Really sad and a horrible break for a talented guy. Hoping he recovers and either returns or finds satisfaction somewhere else.

monster mafia

Post by monster mafia » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:57 pm

insider:

There were attempts to bring in former Ring of Honor champion Kyle O'Reilly to EVOLVE of late but they were unsuccessful. There have no discussions (yet) with Bobby Fish.

Lio Rush will be in for additional dates with EVOLVE following Wrestlemania weekend.

EVOLVE has confirmed with PWInsider.com that all of the EVOLVE vs. PROGRESS themed matches will be available on the 4/1 Mercury Rising broadcast on Flosports. Some of the talents are now under WWE deals following the UK Championship tournament, but due to the EVOLVE relationship with WWE, their appearances have been cleared.

Priscilla Kelly has signed a WWNLive.com contract, so expect more of her in EVOLVE going forward. She is already a regular with SHINE and FIP.

MobbVanDam

Post by MobbVanDam » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Why the hell would KOR not do something during Mania weekend? From that Rolling Stone interview he did
Would there be any specific indies that you'd be looking to work for?
There's some companies that I've worked for in the past that I had a really good time with. AAW in Chicago is a really great group. There's some companies over in the UK that I'd love to work for like Progress Wrestling and Revolution Pro. In the states, EVOLVE of course is one I'd love to do. The very first match on the very first show of EVOLVE was Kyle O'Reilly against Bobby Fish, so that would be a cool full-circle thing to come back to. With Wrestlemania weekend coming up, there's so many options for independent wrestling there, and a guy like me could do really well being a free agent around that. Those are all things to consider.

monster mafia

Post by monster mafia » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:04 pm

insider:

Kyle O'Reilly has officially come to terms with EVOLVE. O'Reilly will not be working the Wrestlemania events in Orlando but will be working post-Wrestlemania dates for the company. The two sides had been in discussions of late, but as we reported, they were unable to terms. They reconvened today and were able to make a deal for O'Reilly to come in.

monster mafia

Post by monster mafia » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:02 pm

evolve of honor

EVOLVE 82 - April 22nd - Queens, NY
Kyle O'Reilly vs. Keith Lee

EVOLVE 83 - April 23rd - Brooklyn, NY
Kyle O'Reilly vs. Fred Yehi

EVOLVE 84 - May 20th - Chicago, IL
Kyle O'Reilly vs. Matt Riddle

EVOLVE 85 - May 21st - Livonia, MI
Kyle O'Reilly vs. To Be Announced