Evolve (WWNLive)

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
RolandGunner

Re: Evolve (WWNLive)

Post by RolandGunner » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:37 pm

Ckkj14 wrote:How quickly are the evolve replays up and does the Flo slam front page give spoilers the day after?
Flo tries to get the shows up overnight but there has been several times when things didn't load properly and the replay wasn't ready for nearly a day. I've never seen any front page spoilers but have been spoiled by their twitter feed.

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:33 pm

Ckkj14 wrote:How quickly are the evolve replays up and does the Flo slam front page give spoilers the day after?
I'd be weary. Their front page does have images that often show results. Their Twitter account will have GIFs throughout the two nights too, so I'd just say off everything if I were you.

OMGlancy

Post by OMGlancy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:42 pm

Also depends on how you want to watch the shows. The replays hit the website first but usually take additional time to end up on the Roku channel.

Ckkj14

Post by Ckkj14 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:14 pm

Rich Kraetsch wrote:
I'd be weary. Their front page does have images that often show results. Their Twitter account will have GIFs throughout the two nights too, so I'd just say off everything if I were you.
I won't be able to watch live so going to have to go on the website to get the replay! Not ideal if they have images of spoilers

Ckkj14

Post by Ckkj14 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:45 pm

Evolve 78 -

Anthony Hendry v Matt Riddle - ***3/4
Austin Theory v Darby Allin - ***1/2
Jason Kincade v Ethan Page - **1/2
Tag Match - *3/4
ACH v Tracy Williams -***3/4
Jeff Cobb v Drew Galloway - ***
ZSJ v Keith Lee - ***3/4
Timothy Thatcher v Fred Yehi - ****

Lawsoncomedy

Post by Lawsoncomedy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:05 am

IT'S OVER! IT'S FINALLY OVER!!! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!!! THANK THE LORD.

Ckkj14

Post by Ckkj14 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:06 am

Evolve 79 -

ACH v Jason Kincaid - ***3/4
4 Way - ****
Jaka v Jeff Cobb - ***1/2
Keith Lee v Tracy Williams -***1/2
Darby Allin v Ethan Page - ***1/4
Riddle v Galloway - ***3/4
ZSJ v Thatcher - ***1/2

themib

Post by themib » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:10 am

That was the best EVOLVE show ever, the booking was nailed on throughout the card, and the fans there were ready for Zack to be champion, and this time Gabe delivered. And I loved the foreshadowing right at the end where they were pretty much TELLING YOU that Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Keith Lee is the mega match they're building to.

RobViper13

Post by RobViper13 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:59 am

I skimmed the shows before canceling my FloSlam subscription today. Jason Kincaid is so much fun to watch. Thought he & Page didn't really mix well on night 1 but the match against ACH was fun. That flip off the ropes into the inverted DDT was so creative. I just wish Kincaid would change his look. I guess he's in his mid-30's but he looks so much older and I legit have no idea what the idea behind the look is unless he's going for homeless bum/guy who lives off what Gabe pays.

Somewhat same issue with Darby Allin. He looks so amateur working in jeans and badly painting his face. He's fucking crazy and will take any bump so I admire that but everything else he does is so clunky. Austin Theory looked okay although I really wish he'd have sold that overshot moonsault dive on night 1. Looked fucking brutal and there's no way Allin should have sold since Theory came nowhere close to him but I guess that's inexperience for you.

Cobb/Galloway was good. Didn't watch much of the other upper card stuff... not really my cup of tea hence why I dumped FloSlam.
"Whoa is me" - BuzzSawyer

themib

Post by themib » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:47 pm

Current Mania Weekend cards...

EVOLVE 80 - Thursday March 30th, 8pm EST

EVOLVE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Zack Sabre Jr. (c) vs. ACH
EVOLVE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Catch Point (Fred Yehi & Tracy Williams) (c) vs. Donovan Dijak & Michael Elgin
Drew Galloway vs. Matt Riddle
Keith Lee vs. Ricochet
PLUS: Ethan Page, Timothy Thatcher, Jason Kincaid, Jaka, Chris Dickinson, Austin Theory and more

EVOLVE 81 - Friday March 31st, 4pm EST

NON-TITLE MATCH: Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Michael Elgin
Fred Yehi vs. Matt Riddle
Donovan Dijak vs. Keith Lee
ACH vs. "A top British wrestler" (presumably Mark Haskins)
PLUS: Drew Galloway, Timothy Thatcher, Ethan Page, Chris Dickinson, Jaka, Jason Kincaid, Austin Theory and more

WWN SUPERSHOW: MERCURY RISING - EVOLVE vs. PROGRESS - Saturday April 1st, 8pm EST

ELIMINATION MATCH FOR THE WWN CHAMPIONSHIP: Drew Galloway vs. Fred Yehi vs. Matt Riddle vs. Tracy Williams vs. TBA vs. TBA
SHINE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: LuFisto or Ivelisse will defend the title
Matches featuring EVOLVE talent vs. PROGRESS talent
PLUS: Zack Sabre Jr., Ethan Page, Timothy Thatcher, Keith Lee, Chris Dickinson, Jaka, Jason Kincaid, Austin Theory and more

Rottenrocker

Post by Rottenrocker » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:41 pm

Oh yeah. Gabe stacking the Mania weekend shows like he does every year. Can't wait!

themib

Post by themib » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:01 am

The Trios Match will be at Mercury Rising again - this time, it's an EVOLVE team vs. a PROGRESS team.

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:44 pm

80 looks the best thus far. Just got a year pass for Floslam, so i'll end up watching them all.

themib

Post by themib » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:17 pm

It's ACH vs. Drew Galloway at EVOLVE 81, bit of a let down after the hype Gabe gave it.

The brackets for Style Battle S01:E03 on March 12th are in...

Martin Stone vs. Anthony Henry
Kyle Matthews vs. Jason Cade
Jon Davis vs. James Drake (the PWX one, not the one who was in the WWE UK Tournament)
Parrow vs. Jon Cruz

OMGlancy

Post by OMGlancy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:17 pm

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't really dig Jason Kincaid. He's obviously talented, and he's great at his style, but he just does nothing for me.