Evolve (WWNLive)

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
dancecab

Re: Evolve (WWNLive)

Post by dancecab » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:41 pm

Anything must watch from Evolve 81 before Supershow?

DETROIT_KEJB

Post by DETROIT_KEJB » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:51 pm

Would have been nice for FloSlam to have their shit together on what is a very important week for them. Nothing from yesterday is available VoD.

PKThree

Post by PKThree » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:00 pm

DETROIT_KEJB wrote:Would have been nice for FloSlam to have their shit together on what is a very important week for them. Nothing from yesterday is available VoD.
Not even Floslam. This is on WWN.

And this happens every year at Mania weekend. WWN never have functioning tech at mania and always passive aggressively blame the fans for "not understanding"

dancecab

Post by dancecab » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:34 pm

PKThree wrote:
DETROIT_KEJB wrote:Would have been nice for FloSlam to have their shit together on what is a very important week for them. Nothing from yesterday is available VoD.
Not even Floslam. This is on WWN.

And this happens every year at Mania weekend. WWN never have functioning tech at mania and always passive aggressively blame the fans for "not understanding"
I know this is porbabbly a little short tempered but this is pretty much why i don't watch there shows past Mania. I always use Mania weekend as my sampler for their product but the technical issues and sub par production quality ruins any hype going forward for me. The debacle yesterday just to try to order the Progress show turned me off from even attempting to watch the show. I was actually pretty confident these issues would be fixed with everything under the floslam brand but making the ippv sooo difficult to find and how long it takes the vods to go up is painful. I understand producing something live with great production quality is alot easier said then done. But with the quality i'm getting from PROGRESS and Rev Pro it's hard for me to invest.

DETROIT_KEJB

Post by DETROIT_KEJB » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:37 pm

Evolve 80 was up by the next morning. Why is 81 any different?

BoxingRobes
VOW Staff Member

Post by BoxingRobes » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:26 pm

dancecab wrote:Anything must watch from Evolve 81 before Supershow?
I thought it was a very good show throughout. Nice way to kill 2h30m today before ROH or the Supershow.

dancecab

Post by dancecab » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:51 pm

BoxingRobes wrote:
I thought it was a very good show throughout. Nice way to kill 2h30m today before ROH or the Supershow.
True. If pressed for time what would you put as vital watching for tonight's show?

syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:06 pm

Keith Lee vs Donovan Dijak
"If I’m Neville or Aries, I definitely give a shit about the take of TJ “Career Trajectory Vanilla Midget” Perkins regarding my burning desire for advancement and steady income." - supersonic

BoxingRobes
VOW Staff Member

Post by BoxingRobes » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:54 pm

dancecab wrote:
BoxingRobes wrote:
True. If pressed for time what would you put as vital watching for tonight's show?
Keith Lee v. Donovan Dijak. These guys were doing some ridiculous things.
Matt Riddle v. Fred Yehi.
Main Event - Ethan Page v. Darby Allin...the ending falls flat for me, as I thought it ran a tick long...but everything up to it is a fun hardcore match. Darby Allin takes some insane-o bumps.

Only things that seem to be carryovers...Riddle and CatchPoint issues...Timothy Thatcher wanting in on the WWN Championship match but he stinks and do not recommend watching him unless you want to nap...Drew Galloway momentum, but his match v. Lio Rush, while good, isn't mandatory.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:08 am

Uhaacrewz

Post by Uhaacrewz » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:02 am

I wouldn't put all the heat on WWN or say that WWE wouldn't to put a hit on them. I just think they got caught in the crossfire of moves WWE is making against other entities. The last Observer reported that WWE was working on making moves in regard to the UK scene. A fee days later Drew McIntyre shows up in the crowd at Takeover and word breaks of WWE working out a new deal with Jim Ross. Also, I think it's clear WWE made the call to hire all the names who departed Impact Wrestling right before the first tapings of the Anthem and Jarrett regime.

monster mafia

Post by monster mafia » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:38 pm

gabe sapolsky and evolve: great quality production

wac

Post by wac » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:03 pm

Anyone know what this match was supposed to be/why it didn't happen?

I know they did a six way main event last night, but I was expecting a big six man tag like last year, and it wasn't EVOLVE vs. PROGRESS.

syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:37 pm

I was wondering the same thing this while watching.
"If I’m Neville or Aries, I definitely give a shit about the take of TJ “Career Trajectory Vanilla Midget” Perkins regarding my burning desire for advancement and steady income." - supersonic

FilipPejic

Post by FilipPejic » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:27 pm

Is there any official news why Su Young wasn't on the show. Some people saying was she got stuck in a traffic coming from wrestling a previous show and she showed up late and was fired
Some Guy from Canada that you can follow on twitter @FilipPejic97