Evolve (WWNLive)

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
TGD287

Re: Evolve (WWNLive)

Post by TGD287 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:37 pm

OMGlancy wrote:I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't really dig Jason Kincaid. He's obviously talented, and he's great at his style, but he just does nothing for me.
I was so disappointed with his match at the last AAW show, so you and I.

MobbVanDam

Post by MobbVanDam » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:24 am

I bummed some people out at the Glory Pro show because he does nothing for me and as a rowdy sports fan I let him know

RobViper13

Post by RobViper13 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:36 am

TGD287 wrote:
OMGlancy wrote:I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't really dig Jason Kincaid. He's obviously talented, and he's great at his style, but he just does nothing for me.
I was so disappointed with his match at the last AAW show, so you and I.
vs Riddle? Me too. I just finished that show today and thought it was the worst match on an excellent show. On the DVD (or mp4 if you prefer) they actually let him talk and it was the first time I heard him speak... :? :? :? He's definitely better as the silent type. I still go back to the first thing I said when I saw him, his look is awful. Ages him by 10-15 years & I'm still not even sure what he's portraying with it. If he were a homeless dude or a nomad roaming the earth living off scraps I would totally get it but he just seems to want to look like that while being treated as a regular dude. I'm sorry, I can't do that.

All that said... his creativity inside the ring is out of this world & I could watch him all day because that's exactly what I want out of my wrestling most of the time. But if he ever wants to take that next step he's gotta do something about the look.
"Whoa is me" - BuzzSawyer

K. Hare

Post by K. Hare » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:16 pm

Yeah, he has the worst look in wrestling. Almost makes me want to skip his matches.

DETROIT_KEJB

Post by DETROIT_KEJB » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:35 pm

Google "crust punk". That will set you right on what Kincaid is.

themib

Post by themib » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Tracy Williams, Jaka & Chris Dickinson vs. Jason Kincaid, Sammy Guevara & Austin Theory signed for EVOLVE 81.

Lawsoncomedy

Post by Lawsoncomedy » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:07 pm

Kincaid has obvious flaws in his game but he does so much to stand out in every aspect of pro wrestling that I can't take my eyes off him.

themib

Post by themib » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:26 pm

Mark Haskins and Pete Dunne will be on Mercury Rising - Dunne is surprising, since the event is on FloSlam.

themib

Post by themib » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:55 am

The SHINE Title match is set for Mercury Rising on April 1st - LuFisto defends against Su Yung.

VilinskiKonjic

Post by VilinskiKonjic » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:09 am

themib wrote:Mark Haskins and Pete Dunne will be on Mercury Rising - Dunne is surprising, since the event is on FloSlam.
I guess Progress lending them their mailing list for the WWEUK announcement had a nice little return. Guess this means British Strong Style in the six-man is back on the table.

themib

Post by themib » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:58 pm

Gabe just confirmed that the South Pacific Power Trip (TK Cooper, Travis Banks and Dahlia Black) will be on the Mercury Rising card.

Takachulo

Post by Takachulo » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:24 pm

VilinskiKonjic wrote:
themib wrote:Mark Haskins and Pete Dunne will be on Mercury Rising - Dunne is surprising, since the event is on FloSlam.
I guess Progress lending them their mailing list for the WWEUK announcement had a nice little return. Guess this means British Strong Style in the six-man is back on the table.
That was clearly a gift to Progress, not the other way around. It's not like WWE couldn't sell out a 900 seat building twice without it. It seems pretty obvious that Progress and ICW are the chosen favourite sons right now; I'm assuming it's not a coincidence that they're both working on original entrance music.

themib

Post by themib » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:06 am

The WWN Championship match is set at Mercury Rising - Drew Galloway, Fred Yehi, Matt Riddle and Tracy Williams are joined by Jon Davis and Parrow.

Jimmy Havoc will be on Mercury Rising as well.

themib

Post by themib » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:59 pm

*Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Mark Haskins
*ACH vs. Pete Dunne
*Ethan Page vs. Jimmy Havoc
*Catch Point (Chris Dickinson & Jaka) vs. South Pacific Power Trip (TK Cooper & Travis Banks)

Also added is Keith Lee vs. Jason Kincaid, and they want to book Timothy Thatcher vs. Austin Theory, but Stokely Hathaway hasn't agreed to it yet.

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:43 am