Beyond Wrestling "Uncharted Territory"

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
Zackmonday

Beyond Wrestling "Uncharted Territory"

Post by Zackmonday » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:06 pm

The Beyond Wrestling team is embarking out on a ambitious journey, starting tonight and every Wednesday evening, Beyond and IndependentWrestling.tv will broadcast a 2-hour LIVE Independent wrestling show. Tonight, in Worcester, Massachusetts, is a great example of the diverse talent and exquisite match making that Beyond brings and, by the sound of it, Drew and company are expecting this to be the jump off, not the "BIG SHOW" to start and taper from there.

Line-up for tonight: 8pm eastern, 5pm pacific

Matches in no particular order:

Six Man Tag: SCU (Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky) vs Team Pazuzu (Chris Dickinson & LAX/EYFBO (Angle Ortiz & Mike Draztik aka Ortiz & Santana)

Masato Tanaka vs David Starr

Orange Cassidy & mystery partner vs Jordynne Grace & mystery partner

The Beaver Boys (Alex Reynolds & Jon Silver) have issued an Open Challenge

AR Fox w/Ayla Fox vs Kris Statlander

Rosie O'Donnell megafan and Opera fanatic MJF vs Kimber Lee

The debut of The Discovery Gauntlet

Obviously, the Six Man Tag and Starr/Tanaka matches are some attention drawing matches and two that are sure to hit it out of the park. I am so excited for the AR Fox vs Statlander match, Kris is killing it every time I see her work and I believe AR is going to make her look like a star.

What matches are you most looking forward to? What matches would you like to see featured on Beyond's weekly program?

Already announced for Episode 2:

Gangrel vs Anthony Greene

Aussie Open (Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis)

Episode 3:
Chuck Taylor

Episode 4:
The Butcher & The Blade (Andy Williams & Pepper Parks)

Episode 5:
Trent? Beretta

Episode 6:

DEATH MATCH: Rickey Shane Page vs Eric Ryan

Zackmonday

Re: Beyond Wrestling "Uncharted Territory"

Post by Zackmonday » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:56 am

Really fun show overall. I am going to watch it through for more review style viewing, but I would recommend checking this show out.

Statlander is super legit and Tanaka really brought it

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:53 am

This week's episode had two really good matches and was solid throughout the rest of the show. Wheeler Yuta vs. Chuck Taylor was a very fun match which did a good job highlighting Yuta while Kylie Rae vs. Orange Cassidy was legitimately great. I know some have an issue with IG matches, but this was one of those exceptions that gender really does not factor into the match.

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:50 pm

I've missed one episode thus far and now almost two months in, I have to call the show an unqualified success. They've had some simple but effective storylines, built up some talent (Solo Darling, Thomas Santell, BEAR COUNTRY) and put on a really fun two hour show every week.

Not everything lands, but for an indie, you couldn't ask for much more.

Joe Lanza
Site Admin

Post by Joe Lanza » Thu May 30, 2019 7:50 am

Haven't watched in a few weeks after watching the first couple, but it was pretty disheartening to see EIGHT people watching the free YouTube preshow this week.

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Thu May 30, 2019 1:32 pm

Joe Lanza wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:50 am
Haven't watched in a few weeks after watching the first couple, but it was pretty disheartening to see EIGHT people watching the free YouTube preshow this week.
Outside the usual indie focussed sites, really no one is covering it which is a shame. It's been a real breath of fresh air in terms of weekly tv and does it in a simple but effective way and they've actually built people up over the course of the run. I don't know if it's the production values, the promotion not being especially popular or there being simply too much content for everyone to keep up. I just feel like if people gave it a chance, they'd enjoy it.

syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Want to watch but it's like $10 an episode on Fite.tv.
"If I’m Neville or Aries, I definitely give a shit about the take of TJ “Career Trajectory Vanilla Midget” Perkins regarding my burning desire for advancement and steady income." - supersonic

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:43 pm

syxxpakk wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:38 pm
Want to watch but it's like $10 an episode on Fite.tv.
You can subscribe to IWTV for that much a month and get it each week plus all the other shows, streamed and on demand. Watching on Fite is not a good deal.

syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:04 pm

Link?
"If I’m Neville or Aries, I definitely give a shit about the take of TJ “Career Trajectory Vanilla Midget” Perkins regarding my burning desire for advancement and steady income." - supersonic

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:35 pm

https://independentwrestling.tv/promotion/PBTV

There are plenty of promo codes out there that can get you, I believe, 20 days for free.

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:58 am

The build for this show has been solid and this should be a helluva show.