Fantasy Wrestling Rumble season is on

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
ByGawd

Fantasy Wrestling Rumble season is on

Post by ByGawd » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:39 am

Hi guys,

Fantasy leagues about wrestling have always been a thing in the forums, but I really felt there wasn' t satisfactory website about this. So I've created and am running the website Fantasy Wrestling Rumble. It was in beta version moths ago and now opens a new Survivor Series / Royal Rumble season. First Gameweek starts on Noveber 11 and season runs till end of January.

Some quick summary of what’s the game like (you can find more in the rules section on the website):
  • *Pick a roster of 8 wrestlers within a limited budget. 3 of them are appointed as main eventers receiving more points.
    *Make changes to your roster and draft wrestlers each gameweek.
    *Points are received for PPVs, Raw, SmackDown and 205Live. I have tried to make the scoring in such a way, that the most featured and top wrestlers receive the most points. Points are awarded not only for matches, but also for angles happening on the shows, based on the wrestlers role in them.
    *You can crate and join private leagues to compete with your friends.
I hope you guys will give it a try and spread the word. Also, that I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting links here.