Recommend a match

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
Ckkj14

Recommend a match

Post by Ckkj14 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:18 am

So got an idea I'd like to try and see if it gets any traction. I'll state the subs that I currently sign up to - so for me it is, WWE Network, NJPW World, Demand Progress and Highspots Network. The person below will recommend a match from any of the above platforms for me to watch.
That person then states the subs he has and the person below recommends him a match.

Lets go!

ScorpioCorp

Re: Recommend a match

Post by ScorpioCorp » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:34 am

Ckkj14 wrote:So got an idea I'd like to try and see if it gets any traction. I'll state the subs that I currently sign up to - so for me it is, WWE Network, NJPW World, Demand Progress and Highspots Network. The person below will recommend a match from any of the above platforms for me to watch.
That person then states the subs he has and the person below recommends him a match.

Lets go!
This may sound bias as VOW's resident Australia writer, but the 3 Stages of Hell match between Logan Grey & Alex Kingston vs Marcius Pitt & Damian Slater from EPW Hot Summer's Night was a low key MOTYC. It's currently on Demand Progress.

Also, I feel that Mark Davis vs Kyle Fletcher is a bit underrated because it was on the recent Live at the Dome show, but it's awesome & good as anything from the Chapter shows.

At the moment, I have a WWE Network & NJPW World subscription.

itsberlo

Re: Recommend a match

Post by itsberlo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:47 pm

ScorpioCorp wrote:
Ckkj14 wrote:So got an idea I'd like to try and see if it gets any traction. I'll state the subs that I currently sign up to - so for me it is, WWE Network, NJPW World, Demand Progress and Highspots Network. The person below will recommend a match from any of the above platforms for me to watch.

Lets go!
This may sound bias as VOW's resident Australia writer, but the 3 Stages of Hell match between Logan Grey & Alex Kingston vs Marcius Pitt & Damian Slater from EPW Hot Summer's Night was a low key MOTYC. It's currently on Demand Progress.

Also, I feel that Mark Davis vs Kyle Fletcher is a bit underrated because it was on the recent Live at the Dome show, but it's awesome & good as anything from the Chapter shows.

At the moment, I have a WWE Network & NJPW World subscription.
Check out:

Network: Rey Mysterio/Juvi vs La Parka/ Psychosis fro Nitro 12/15/97.... Crazy stuff from over 10 years ago.
or
Network: Chris Jericho/Eddie Guerrero vs Faces of Fear 2/24/97... Super fun match

At the moment I have WWE Network, Fight Network, Highspots and NJPW World