Powerbomb.TV, Highspots Network and Other Streaming Channels

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
mlev76

Powerbomb.TV, Highspots Network and Other Streaming Channels

Post by mlev76 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:33 pm

Figure a new catchall thread might be in order given the increased importance of some of the other streaming services in the wake of Floslam crashing in burning.

I currently subscribe to both Powerbomb and HSWN and both are tremendously deep libraries of both current and past content. Powerbomb in particular just add a ton of shows from their partnership with Smart Mark Video including this show which features the first CM Punk match I ever saw:

https://www.cagematch.net//?id=1&nr=11227

Ckkj14

Re: Powerbomb.TV, Highspots Network and Other Streaming Channels

Post by Ckkj14 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:58 pm

What do Powebomb do?

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:47 pm

Wanted to bump this up since Powerbomb has two live streaming shows the weekend (Beyond and WWR) both of which will likely have stuff watching. In addition to the recent addition of the Smart Mark Video library, they've began additional streaming relationships with Freelance Wrestling and IWA Mid South. The former had their first live show two weeks ago and it was very solid show with a bunch of good matches with mostly local Chicago and Midwest talent. Now's a great time to give them a shot.

RolandGunner

Post by RolandGunner » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:41 pm

I've had powerbomb for the last month or so and its a fun service. Good mix of regional indies and some cool back-catalog stuff they've brought over from SMV.

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:29 pm

Apparently, no such thing as I drama free streaming service. Elgin/Adam Lash/Powerbomb drama over the last few days just another sad reminder why we can't have nice things in this sport.

Ckkj14

Post by Ckkj14 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:32 pm

What's happened?

FilipPejic

Post by FilipPejic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:39 pm

Adam Lash got fired from Powerbomb because he didn’t want live stream Michael Elgin because of Elgin issues Match during IWA MS live stream. He says Vin Gerard doesn’t want any problems with IWA and Ian by not showing a match cause it could ruin their relationship with Smart Mark Video. Is what I understood as the problem
Some Guy from Canada that you can follow on twitter @FilipPejic97

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:29 pm

FilipPejic wrote:Adam Lash got fired from Powerbomb because he didn’t want live stream Michael Elgin because of Elgin issues Match during IWA MS live stream. He says Vin Gerard doesn’t want any problems with IWA and Ian by not showing a match cause it could ruin their relationship with Smart Mark Video. Is what I understood as the problem
Bascilly, yes. Lash says he had an agreement to not air Elgin matches that predates IWA booking Elgin. Seems like much of the issue from Powerbomb was Lash actively and publicly railing against this decision.

Mess.

FilipPejic

Post by FilipPejic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:58 pm

mlev76 wrote:
FilipPejic wrote:Adam Lash got fired from Powerbomb because he didn’t want live stream Michael Elgin because of Elgin issues Match during IWA MS live stream. He says Vin Gerard doesn’t want any problems with IWA and Ian by not showing a match cause it could ruin their relationship with Smart Mark Video. Is what I understood as the problem
Bascilly, yes. Lash says he had an agreement to not air Elgin matches that predates IWA booking Elgin. Seems like much of the issue from Powerbomb was Lash actively and publicly railing against this decision.

Mess.
Yeah apparently they tried to negotiate a deal with IWA to not show the match and they could not agree to the deal. But I don’t think Adam or any other people have the right to be pissed off at vin and powerbomb cause Adam decided to shit on his company. What do you think will happen you get fired.
Some Guy from Canada that you can follow on twitter @FilipPejic97

Weirzbowski

Post by Weirzbowski » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:41 am

mlev76 wrote:Apparently, no such thing as I drama free streaming service. Elgin/Adam Lash/Powerbomb drama over the last few days just another sad reminder why we can't have nice things in this sport.
Is there drama with Highspots. I just stick to the simple things in life like Popping Dogs and Developmentally Speaking.
1st sub to the VOW patreon. @berkatron

rovert

Post by rovert » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:17 pm

This was rediscovered two months ago and talked about then. Brad discovered it yesterday on Wreddit.

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:13 pm

rovert wrote:This was rediscovered two months ago and talked about then. Brad discovered it yesterday on Wreddit.
It shows how far culture has come, both in and out of wrestling, that this considered beyond horrible today and a mere 10-15 years ago, fans were gleefully recounting pages upon pages of wrestling urban legends that put this to shame.

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:18 pm

FYI, Freelance has another show this Friday on Powerbomb with two very well booked matches, the title match between Suge D and Darin Corbin and a street fight between Anthony Henry and Stevie Fierce. Both Henry and Corbin have been doing some great things in Freelance this year and I'm very much looking forward to the show.

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:57 am

Blacklabel Pro had a really good show last night that is well worth checking out once it gets uploaded. PCO had another tremendous match, this time with Chris Dickinson, and there's plenty of other highlights throughout the show. BLP is another promotion that I will be keeping on my radar going forward