WWE Mae Young Classic

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
User avatar
Grammarian
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:13 pm

Re: WWE Mae Young Classic

Post by Grammarian » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:33 pm

Deonna Purrazzo also undergoing medicals.
http://squaredcirclesirens.com/possible ... ic-name-2/
twitter me @ItsGrammarian

User avatar
monster mafia
Posts: 818
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:50 am

Re: WWE Mae Young Classic

Post by monster mafia » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:21 am

roh dont create the woh championship and maybe the next step for deonna is a wwe contract...congrats roh.

User avatar
rovert
Posts: 2839
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:45 am

Re: WWE Mae Young Classic

Post by rovert » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:38 am

Grammarian wrote:Deonna Purrazzo also undergoing medicals.
http://squaredcirclesirens.com/possible ... ic-name-2/
Used to think I was biased toward Deonna and I am likely still am due to stumbling upon her matches at an early stage, following her rapid improvement and getting to know her generally. But then as time went on she has gotten strong notices by fans, promoters and other wrestlers. The amount and scope of Wrestling people who have praised her or follow her on social media is really cool. Her popularity and how good of a wrestler she is probably better within the industry than with fans I hope the MYC changes that. Also stops her being typecast as enhancement talent.

User avatar
Grammarian
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:13 pm

Re: RE: Re: WWE Mae Young Classic

Post by Grammarian » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:05 am

monster mafia wrote:roh dont create the woh championship and maybe the next step for deonna is a wwe contract...congrats roh.
I'm not sure them not signing her was on them. I'm pretty sure she wanted to be a true freelancer unless WWE offered her a deal.

That said, yeah, they should have a WOH title, but I doubt she would have signed anything with them even if they did.
twitter me @ItsGrammarian

User avatar
rovert
Posts: 2839
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:45 am

Re: WWE Mae Young Classic

Post by rovert » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:21 am

Add Rachel Ellering to the list

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/sever ... sic-239031
Grammarian wrote:
monster mafia wrote:roh dont create the woh championship and maybe the next step for deonna is a wwe contract...congrats roh.
I'm not sure them not signing her was on them. I'm pretty sure she wanted to be a true freelancer unless WWE offered her a deal.

That said, yeah, they should have a WOH title, but I doubt she would have signed anything with them even if they did.
And the WOH locker room is pretty toxic.

User avatar
rovert
Posts: 2839
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:45 am

Re: WWE Mae Young Classic

Post by rovert » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:38 am

Expect the choice of alternates and the first round losers to be pretty controversial. Doesn't seem to be as well judged as the CWC IMO.

User avatar
Grammarian
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:13 pm

Re: WWE Mae Young Classic

Post by Grammarian » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:11 am

rovert wrote:Add Rachel Ellering to the list

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/sever ... sic-239031
Grammarian wrote:
monster mafia wrote:roh dont create the woh championship and maybe the next step for deonna is a wwe contract...congrats roh.
I'm not sure them not signing her was on them. I'm pretty sure she wanted to be a true freelancer unless WWE offered her a deal.

That said, yeah, they should have a WOH title, but I doubt she would have signed anything with them even if they did.
And the WOH locker room is pretty toxic.
I remember when their most pushed woman made a public tweet where she mocked Scarlet for doing extra work on Raw and losing to Nia Jax.
twitter me @ItsGrammarian

User avatar
FilipPejic
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:05 pm
Location: Parts Unknown
Contact:

Re: WWE Mae Young Classic

Post by FilipPejic » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:05 am

Grammarian wrote:
rovert wrote:Add Rachel Ellering to the list

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/sever ... sic-239031
Grammarian wrote: I'm not sure them not signing her was on them. I'm pretty sure she wanted to be a true freelancer unless WWE offered her a deal.

That said, yeah, they should have a WOH title, but I doubt she would have signed anything with them even if they did.
And the WOH locker room is pretty toxic.
I remember when their most pushed woman made a public tweet where she mocked Scarlet for doing extra work on Raw and losing to Nia Jax.
So I'm guessing Kelly Klein would be that women
Some Guy from Canada that you can follow on twitter @FilipPejic97

User avatar
themib
Posts: 1781
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:50 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: WWE Mae Young Classic

Post by themib » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:39 pm

JR's podcast with Lita and Madusa mentioned that Ayesha Ray, Mercedes Martinez, Rachael Evers (Ellering) and Shayna Baszler are in.

User avatar
rovert
Posts: 2839
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:45 am

Re: WWE Mae Young Classic

Post by rovert » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:54 pm



UK wise Kay Lee Ray is almost underrated with all the attention Toni Storm gets these days but she's among the elite Wrestlers in the World.

User avatar
themib
Posts: 1781
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:50 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: WWE Mae Young Classic

Post by themib » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:11 pm

This week's Observer reports that Kairi Sane will wrestle Tessa Blanchard in the first round, and that Sane is allowed to use her diving elbow.

User avatar
ODonnell
Posts: 553
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:48 am

Re: WWE Mae Young Classic

Post by ODonnell » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Mike Johnson reporting that Candice and Mia Yim are in it as well


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
supersonic
Posts: 3331
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:12 am
Location: Edgar Martinez Dr S
Contact:

Re: WWE Mae Young Classic

Post by supersonic » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Observer:
Madusa will be involved in some form with the tournament

User avatar
monster mafia
Posts: 818
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:50 am

Re: WWE Mae Young Classic

Post by monster mafia » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:52 pm

so deonna is out of the myc?

User avatar
Grammarian
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:13 pm

Re: WWE Mae Young Classic

Post by Grammarian » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:03 pm

monster mafia wrote:so deonna is out of the myc?
Looks that way according to Rip Rogers. Casey Michael said he's pretty sure Barbi Hayden is an alternate as well.
twitter me @ItsGrammarian

Post Reply