DEFY Wrestling: Seattle's "Superindie"

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
supersonic

Re: DEFY Wrestling: Seattle's "Superindie"

Post by supersonic » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:53 am

John The Drummer

Post by John The Drummer » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:26 am

Think I'm going to have to make the trip to Tacoma for this show. Strickland vs Rush I was awesome, and if it's true that Rush is going "elsewhere" then hope they put all the cards on the table.

King Of Indy Style

Post by King Of Indy Style » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:58 am

I may be up in Seattle at this time, if that happens I'd love to try to hit this up.

themib

Post by themib » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:50 pm

In a nice move that will hopefully spread awareness, DEFY is going to be added to Demand PROGRESS soon.

John The Drummer

Post by John The Drummer » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:56 pm

themib wrote:In a nice move that will hopefully spread awareness, DEFY is going to be added to Demand PROGRESS soon.
So awesome. I was just on Defy On Demand and saw they have some PROGRESS shows on there already too. I think I am only paying like $4 a month for D.O.D..... really cannot beat the content they are uploading for that price. I'm sure it'll go up more once the name gets bigger, but still awesome.

Tonight is also DEFY's show with The Crash Lucha Libre in Tacoma. Seems like some of the main guys coming in have had to cancel over the last month, but it still looks like a killer show...

Lio Rush vs Shane Strickland II for the DEFY Championship
Jeff Cobb
Flip Gordon

themib

Post by themib » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:01 pm

DEFY are doing a joint show up in Vancouver with ECCW on September 9th, which should open up the ECCW guys to a wider audience.

syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:57 am

Where are the new shows on demand? Might drop my sub since I can just get it via Progress.
"If I’m Neville or Aries, I definitely give a shit about the take of TJ “Career Trajectory Vanilla Midget” Perkins regarding my burning desire for advancement and steady income." - supersonic

John The Drummer

Post by John The Drummer » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:57 am

syxxpakk wrote:Where are the new shows on demand? Might drop my sub since I can just get it via Progress.
I asked a week or two ago and one of the owners said they had a lot come up that kind of set them back, but should be uploading them soon.

John The Drummer

Post by John The Drummer » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:23 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Where are the new shows on demand? Might drop my sub since I can just get it via Progress.
Defy 4 has been posted online finally! Hopefully the following night (Defy 5) won't take as long to be put up.
Defy 4 had some really fun matches in Cody Rhodes vs Kyle O'Reilly, Shane Strickland vs Matt Cross, and Darby Allin vs Davey Richards.

Just read a review from this past Friday's show and it sounds like a fun time. Matt Riddle vs Strickland tore the house down... WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE :(

EDIT: My only gripe about Defy 4 was the lighting. When the wrestlers went outside the ring it was so hard to see what was going on. Otherwise the camera work wasn't as "sporadic" as I have seen some people describe the other shows as.

syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:02 am

Already unsubbed.
"If I’m Neville or Aries, I definitely give a shit about the take of TJ “Career Trajectory Vanilla Midget” Perkins regarding my burning desire for advancement and steady income." - supersonic

John The Drummer

Post by John The Drummer » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:15 pm

Cody Rhodes vs Kyle O'Reilly from DEFY 4 just got uploaded for free. Match was pretty fun. Apparently it was announced as being for the ROH World Title during intermission, but no mention of that during the introductions or in the advertising, so might have just been that some info got mixed up.

syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:23 pm

DEFY5 up yet? :lol:

John The Drummer

Post by John The Drummer » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:06 am

syxxpakk wrote:DEFY5 up yet? :lol:
:( :( :( :( :(
No, but they did have highlights of a match featuring Sami Callihan get aired on Impact this last week :)

syxxpakk

Post by syxxpakk » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:30 pm

Waste of an investment was DEFY.

John The Drummer

Post by John The Drummer » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:51 am

Sweet! Defy 5 is finally uploaded on Defy On Demand, and I'd imagine it'll be up on Highspots soon as well!
As an X-Mas gift they uploaded reDRagon vs Darby Allin and Matt Cross from that show for free onto YouTube!