Chris Hero heading back to WWE

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
rovert

Re: Chris Hero heading back to WWE

Post by rovert » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:09 am

Meltzer says a lot of stuff but avoids giving a start date, which roster he'll be on or even if he'll be a wrestler.

Uhaacrewz

Post by Uhaacrewz » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:03 am

rovert wrote:Meltzer says a lot of stuff but avoids giving a start date, which roster he'll be on or even if he'll be a wrestler.
Is there legit talk of him actually being a trainer?

I would get why they would want to do this if that is the case, but I still don't know if this would be the right move given how good he is. Hero can be a perfect choice for a name to add to the NXT roster. Not to mention he has seemingly gotten a ton of buzz since Meltzer posted his story, far more than a lot of people they signed this year and for someone not in TNA, ROH or New Japan.

Plus, they already have Johnny Saint staying there for awhile and also the talk of either Corino, Nigel or Whitmer.

lonemagician

Post by lonemagician » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:46 pm

Uhaacrewz wrote:
rovert wrote:Meltzer says a lot of stuff but avoids giving a start date, which roster he'll be on or even if he'll be a wrestler.
Is there legit talk of him actually being a trainer?

I would get why they would want to do this if that is the case, but I still don't know if this would be the right move given how good he is. Hero can be a perfect choice for a name to add to the NXT roster. Not to mention he has seemingly gotten a ton of buzz since Meltzer posted his story, far more than a lot of people they signed this year and for someone not in TNA, ROH or New Japan.

Plus, they already have Johnny Saint staying there for awhile and also the talk of either Corino, Nigel or Whitmer.
I'd be shocked if he were just a trainer for them. I see that for him eventually, but it'd be a colossal waste of talent to put him in that role now.

rovert

Post by rovert » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:35 pm

He specifically brought up the Willie Mack situation in terms of not wanting to jump the gun until it's a done deal.

BoxingRobes
VOW Staff Member

Post by BoxingRobes » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:24 pm

I'm pretty interested in seeing how this works out. I thought his work in proto-NXT and FCW really stood out. Loved his match with Regal. He and Corey Graves were clearly the two guys they were grooming to be that first generation of NXT talent. Hero getting cut and Graves getting concussed over and over led the way for Neville to get a push.

Uhaacrewz

Post by Uhaacrewz » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:20 am

Isn't Hero saying what he was saying the same situation as anyone who starts the WWE signing process? It feels like it's a story of will he or will he not due to him going public, which is not common with most WWE bound talents. Unless there for some reason are legit questions and concerns regarding whether he can get in or not.

ODonnell

Chris Hero heading back to WWE

Post by ODonnell » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:30 am

Uhaacrewz wrote:Isn't Hero saying what he was saying the same situation as anyone who starts the WWE signing process? It feels like it's a story of will he or will he not due to him going public, which is not common with most WWE bound talents. Unless there for some reason are legit questions and concerns regarding whether he can get in or not.
Yeah to me it came off as a guy who knew people were expecting this big goodbye speech, but his medicals haven't come back yet so he didn't want to jinx anything.

In regards to Willie Mack, rumor was Mack contributed to that by putting off his physical

RobViper13

Post by RobViper13 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:21 am

I like how people are still getting DM info on this situation from the guy who fat shamed Hero constantly when he left WWE the first time around. Very mean and uncalled for tweets. But now he wants everyone to believe he's happy for Hero & passing along info in the interest of protecting him. Why is everyone so afraid to call this piece of shit out?

BTW - I'm refering to piece of shit rovey as usual. Same guy who cries like a child to the mods when I bring up his physical condition but has no problem publicly ridiculing wrestlers for their physical state.
"Whoa is me" - BuzzSawyer

rovert

Post by rovert » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:48 am

Yes Rob you've never ridiculed a Wrestler for their looks even in jest. Yes I report your nonsense as it is genuinely true, odd, comfortable and brings the tone of this place down. Mocking the handicapped is way worse than saying someone should work out more or get more complimentary gear. If/when Hero signs he will drop the weight. Beyond clutching at straws and general weirdness how you think it is an equivalent thing is just beyond me?

Also has anything I've said about Hero has differed from what Meltzer has said?

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:56 am

RobViper13 wrote:I like how people are still getting DM info on this situation from the guy who fat shamed Hero constantly when he left WWE the first time around. Very mean and uncalled for tweets. But now he wants everyone to believe he's happy for Hero & passing along info in the interest of protecting him. Why is everyone so afraid to call this piece of shit out?

BTW - I'm refering to piece of shit rovey as usual. Same guy who cries like a child to the mods when I bring up his physical condition but has no problem publicly ridiculing wrestlers for their physical state.
I would invite you to look into very serious issues such as Standing Rock, police brutality on African-Americans, indigenous peoples violations, and the palm oil industry, just to name a few, the next time you let yourself feel bothered by a fellow wrestling fan stranger on the Internet.

I've learned in the past month to let go of trivial resentment towards others, whether it be broken friendship drama, message board bannings, or whatever. None of it fucking matters enough to go on tangents or become unproductively vindictive; there are far more pressing matters in the world to be outraged about.

RobViper13

Post by RobViper13 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:23 am

Imagine if anyone was even 1/100th of the mean to one of rovey's pretend girlfriends that he was to Hero. The kid would lose his mind.

If you guys are looking for weirdness I would suggest VOW to some actual research into rovey's DM box. It's not just full of scoops. Talk to a few female indy wrestlers, dig, look for news instead of waiting for it to come to you.
"Whoa is me" - BuzzSawyer

ScorpioCorp

Post by ScorpioCorp » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:40 am

rovert

Post by rovert » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:48 am

Big shock. No direct reply to the last two tweets. I am sorry the remotest criticism of PWG sends you completely off the deep end and into repeated odd fantasies that have zero foundation. You can rip 205 Live or whatever to pieces but as soon as someone suggests your business partner PWG has kinda lost its luster/uniqueness you cry like a baby.

I don't know what you are trying to accomplish with these flip outs. You are only exposing yourself here. And for the record before you blame me someone else reported you before I did.

No one wants to read this unhinged garbage for the nth time. We are heading into a new year. You've the oddest hatred of the handicapped and an attitude towards women that is unsettling. When someone thinks differently to you you can't remotely cope. Please work on that or just stop visiting here. The site is called Voices of Wrestling. In the past you said you were done with me. Others have asked you to foe me. You've done neither. While I don't directly reply to you or call you out on here. Is it time for a banning? Personally not in favour but you refuse to change or listen to mod requests.

Joe Lanza
Site Admin

Post by Joe Lanza » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:12 pm

I'll lay out publicly what I tell both of you guys privately, so other posters know we're paying attention.

First off, I edited the handicapped stuff out of the other thread because two people reported it. fwiw, neither of them was rovert, and while he has reported posts before, when I get reported posts for the handicapped stuff, it's almost always from others. I have received DM's from third parties concerning the handicapped stuff as well.

As I've told both of you privately, I like both of you guys and consider both of you friends. Shit, I've met and hung out with Rob in person, we had an awesome time. I'm not banning anyone. I give both of you more rope to snipe at each other because I know both of you are thick skinned enough to handle it, you have a long history with the wrestling community at large, and you have a long history with each other. So you do get more rope than some newbie or rando.

With all of that said, I ask out of respect for myself & Rich that you keep it under control and not let it interfere with the posters who genuinely don't care about either of you or your beef. That's all.