Post by monster mafia » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:33 am

maybe he retires...

also.

Uhaacrewz

Re: *NEW* ROH Thread. Keep it clean.

Post by Uhaacrewz » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:39 am

ODonnell wrote:
Uhaacrewz wrote:http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/signed ... ovan-dijak

I don't see the world champion included on this talent list.
Is this a "he might go to WWE" or a "might be full time new Japan" situation that's holding up things?
Not sure. I just think it's interesting that he's not listed with all the current talk. That and references that he and Fish may not be teaming up in the future. I would think he can still have tag matches with Fish if he was going full time with New Japan.

King Of Indy Style

Post by King Of Indy Style » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:41 am

monster mafia wrote:maybe he retires...

also.

Worth noting that the first Fall is Normal, Second Fall is Lucha/Tornado Rules, and the Third will be No-DQ. Sounds like a damn fantastic match.

stevenkmason

Post by stevenkmason » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:32 pm

If Cole is going to WWE in April and KOR is staying, obviously keep the belt on O'Reilly.

If KOR is going full time NJPW (I can't see him going to WWE at this point) after 12/31 and Cole is going to WWE in April, I would have Cole take the belt back at WK11, show the full match on TV, and have Daniels win the belt at the Anniversary show, and do a short run before retiring/taking a diminished role, while they build someone to take it (Marty?).

I can't imagine any scenario in which both guys stay or just Cole stays.

ayaashm

Post by ayaashm » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:01 pm

stevenkmason wrote:If Cole is going to WWE in April and KOR is staying, obviously keep the belt on O'Reilly.

If KOR is going full time NJPW (I can't see him going to WWE at this point) after 12/31 and Cole is going to WWE in April, I would have Cole take the belt back at WK11, show the full match on TV, and have Daniels win the belt at the Anniversary show, and do a short run before retiring/taking a diminished role, while they build someone to take it (Marty?).

I can't imagine any scenario in which both guys stay or just Cole stays.

If you listened to the Flagship (latest one), Joe and Rich predict with confidence that Cole is winning. So,there you go.
Lanza is a geek.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/drunkonchai/

monster mafia

Post by monster mafia » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Uhaacrewz

Post by Uhaacrewz » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Like I said I would think know Kyle is going with New Japan, but what makes things more curious are the implications that the team with Fish may not be long for the future. Also, I don't see why Kyle would have to quickly lose the ROH title.

Dobber34

Post by Dobber34 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:55 pm

It does seem odd that Kyle going to New Japan full time would require him dropping the belt so quickly. You'd think they could work a deal out to have him work a few shows & drop it at the PPV in March.

The only way this all makes sense is if they got Cole to re-sign. It keeps Kyle from looking like a complete failure because he at least had his moment. It also gives Cole an unprecedented 3rd reign.

If they do ping-pong it back to Cole and he's gone in April, that's incredibly stupid all around.

thecubsfan

Post by thecubsfan » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:01 am

if they ping pong it around from Cole to Kyle to Cole to someone else, the messed up title picture is going to be a problem but not as much a problem as not having Cole & Kyle.

If this was Kyle going to NJPW, NJPW would probably prefer Kyle not take a loss on their shows to do it. Elgin ended up with a full time NJPW deal, but now about a half dozen people have gotten WWE deals from ROH. I don't know anything, not just here but generally in life, but I would assume anyone in 2017 possibly leaving their promotion for a mystery promotion is going to WWE unless there's specific information otherwise.

Ferrante207

Post by Ferrante207 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:07 am

Here's hoping KOR doesn't go to WWE where 4 star+ matches go to die (unless you're KO or Styles). Full time NJPW would be outstanding. Kinda glad Elgin is done with ROH. You could tell he didn't care and didn't put in the effort he does in NJPW.

I watched the woman of honor tv today for some reason. Kennadi Brink seems to have ass-kicker potential. It looks like they want to make Mandy Leon the ace of the "promotion".

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:28 am

Observer:
ROH has been slow in making offers for a lot of the talent whose contracts expire in the next few weeks

Billy Corgan and Dave Lagana had a recent meeting with ROH in Baltimore. It was about three weeks ago

monster mafia

Post by monster mafia » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:56 pm

ManuRomero90

Post by ManuRomero90 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:57 pm

http://placetobenation.com/ptbns-clothe ... tion-more/

Kevin Kelly confirmed Marty Scurll vs Juice Robinson for the Atlanta show there, should be a really good match!

King Of Indy Style

Post by King Of Indy Style » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Would love to see more of Juice in ROH. Put him in a Tag Team with Jay White or a Trios with Sho and Yohei or something.