WWE Smackdown Live

WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
NutCrack

Re: WWE Smackdown Live

Post by NutCrack » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:03 pm

mlev76 wrote:Not sure where they are going with Becky and Eva Marie, but I've really enjoyed this feud so far. I'd keep it up until Summerslam and then have Becky squash her in less than a minute.
Would kill Eva off stone dead though. After all the stalling, the logic has to be she wins with BS, then the crowd will boo, and the sexually frustrated Reddit wrestling sub will have a meltdown, confused and moist.

Garuda

Post by Garuda » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:16 pm

NutCrack wrote:
mlev76 wrote:Not sure where they are going with Becky and Eva Marie, but I've really enjoyed this feud so far. I'd keep it up until Summerslam and then have Becky squash her in less than a minute.
Would kill Eva off stone dead though. After all the stalling, the logic has to be she wins with BS, then the crowd will boo, and the sexually frustrated Reddit wrestling sub will have a meltdown, confused and moist.
I'm moist 24/7, hombre.

NutCrack

Post by NutCrack » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:37 pm

Garuda wrote:
NutCrack wrote:
I'm moist 24/7, hombre.
But are you a Reddit user?

Skyjacker

Post by Skyjacker » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:31 pm

With all the stalling this Becky Eva match, it would make sense to have Becky win.

Eva's entrance is killing her heat.

She just has chosen champion vibe, play into that and stack the deck against Becky later on.

Skyjacker

Post by Skyjacker » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:25 pm

NutCrack wrote:

Reddit seems to be enjoying Eva so tepid at best.

NutCrack

Post by NutCrack » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:50 pm

Get off Reddit.

"we" lol

Empiresk

Post by Empiresk » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:34 pm

Watched Talking Smack for the first time. Delighted it was only 25 minutes. Much better show than I expected with a few people I know hyping it up. Hopefully they let Bryan be Bryan for the foreseeable future.

Garuda

Post by Garuda » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:20 am

A fine Smackdown show, but I liked what they were doing. Wins and losses matter and there was an emphasis on continuity, both from segment to segment and from event to event.

All good signs.

EDIT: WOAH HOLY SHIT THAT MIZ PROMO.

God my poor innocent heart wants to believe that Daniel Bryan's coming back if they shot that angle.
Last edited by Garuda on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

ayaashm

Post by ayaashm » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:34 am

Talking Smack remains the better show for 3 weeks in a row now.
Lanza is a geek.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/drunkonchai/

BoxingRobes
VOW Staff Member

Post by BoxingRobes » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:01 am

Headline WrestleMania with The Miz v. Daniel Bryan and take all of my money.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:22 am

Further evidence that the correct move is continuing Miz's IC Title reign all the way through WresteMania. He gets the Honky Tonk Man reign of our current generation. While many supposed smarks bitch and bitch, he is being groomed for an incredible moment.

Raw or SmackDown Aftermath next April: Miz is finally dethroned by the graduating Nakamura.

This would also mark a one year title reign for Miz.

VonLInus

Post by VonLInus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:23 am

If Daniel can't come back, then I hope he sends people against Miz on a weekly basis, like he did when he had the belt.

Padje

Post by Padje » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:14 am

Wow, people weren't lying about Talking Smack being must watch. Has Miz ever been that good? Why do people perform better on the afterthought shows? (don't bother answering. We know why)

It's a shame the tag finals won't be American Alpha vs Breeze and Fandango, but this should lead to an Usos heel turn, allowing them to wash their Roman association stink off them.

BoxingRobes
VOW Staff Member

Post by BoxingRobes » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:39 am

Robes' Vince McMahon theory at work again with Talking Smack.

ODonnell

Post by ODonnell » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:48 pm

Padje wrote:It's a shame the tag finals won't be American Alpha vs Breeze and Fandango, but this should lead to an Usos heel turn, allowing them to wash their Roman association stink off them.
I'm thinking Alpha lose to Usos in the semi because the Usos cheat, and then Usos beat Slater/Rhyno to get the fans even more pissed at them.

Slater looked like a star tonight, really enjoyed his segments