WWE, TNA, and all U.S./Canada based graps talk
JML

Re: Official WWE Thread: Post-WrestleMania 32

Post by JML » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:39 pm

I didn't even know this.

Ferrante207

Post by Ferrante207 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:12 pm

Let's speculate on why there so many more wellness violations popping off rn. WWE wanting to seem more palpable to newfound lamestream media partner ESPN?

supersonic

Official WWE Thread: Post-WrestleMania 32

Post by supersonic » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:39 pm

Make it a 6-way singles competition match with Bayley taking the 6th spot. After losing again to Asuka, this marks her official graduation to the SmackDown roster.

Uhaacrewz

Post by Uhaacrewz » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:34 am

supersonic wrote:Make it a 6-way singles competition match with Bayley taking the 6th spot. After losing again to Asuka, this marks her official graduation to the SmackDown roster.

That would be good. Although I'm thinking Nikki Bella will be on Smackdown and Bayley will go to Raw. Raw really needs more babyfaces now.

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:45 am

I've gotten consent to publicize this scoop provided by Smolek, who has solid sources regarding this:

WWE would prefer for WrestleMania 34 in spring 2018 to be in the Midwest, which would be the first since 2007. Currently Detroit and Minnesota have the upper hand, with Toronto also believing to be in the mix.

Also remember that Dave Meltzer and Court Bauer reported in May that NYC could be in the mix, and until today the favorite looked to be Philly. In addition, Minnesota alumnus Brock Lesnar's current WWE contract expires in spring 2018.

Smolek stresses that the "final pitch" is a "couple months away" and it'll all depend on which market offers the best bid. No mistake though - DET, MIN, and TOR are at this moment in consideration to host the Showcase of the Immortals in 2018.

JML

Post by JML » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:42 pm

We need somebody with "sources" to confirm or deny this rumor.

spiffie
VOW Staff Member

Post by spiffie » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:45 pm

Wasn't WM33 originally planned for MIN, but they leaked it early and WWE got pissed?

rovert

Post by rovert » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:54 pm

Allegedly there's been stories that Eva's husband and manager Jonathan Coyle, a Shredz sponsored athlete has been quite keen to give away his stuff to try and get more endorsements from people in the WWE locker room. If it that turns out to be true expect a hilarious bunch of people failing drug tests for the same shit as people can't turn down free shit.

rovert

Post by rovert » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:17 pm

He has a commercial interest in saying Shredz is on the level obviously:

We won't know if this theory or line of thinking is correct until after Summerslam as those not yet suspended are probably in big matches. Betting lines will be something to follow over the course of the weekend.

gizmogismondi

Post by gizmogismondi » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:44 pm

These suspensions coming the same week a certain internet wrestling personality got owned on video really brought out the hypocrisy of some fans.

I guess the officials rules are:

If a wrestling personality gets suspended and you don't know them it is OK to poke fun at them and speculate at the cause of the suspension.

If a wrestling personality makes an ass of themselves and there's video proof of it but you are (internet) "friends" with them it is NOT OK to poke fun at them and you're an asshole if you do.

ODonnell

Post by ODonnell » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:29 pm

rovert wrote:He has a commercial interest in saying Shredz is on the level obviously:

We won't know if this theory or line of thinking is correct until after Summerslam as those not yet suspended are probably in big matches. Betting lines will be something to follow over the course of the weekend.
Reddit is freaking out about the betting line on Sasha/Charlotte changing to Charlotte being a heavy favorite, thinking Sasha might get popped because of this. Production meeting is usually when the odds shift, so I'm not worried....yet.

Honest question, is it weird to go to a wrestling show alone? GF had an interivew Monday, so I bought a ringside seat to Summerslam solo today below face.

Ferrante207

Post by Ferrante207 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:11 pm

rovert wrote:He has a commercial interest in saying Shredz is on the level obviously:

I feel like I can finally add some true value to this discussion. This is going to create an amazing domino effect in the fitness community. Shredz sell a bunch of generic whatever supplements. Their "athletes" are all incredibly ripped and will go in for ideal photo shoots. They typically "peak" on a certain day where they are at their leanest and with the most full muscles. Shoots will take a whole day in multiple locations with multiple outfits. Over the course of a year these pics are used on IG to make it appear this peak shape is constant.

If what Lanza states is true, that Eva got popped for Anavar, that brings to light something most folks in the know are already aware of: these shredz athletes are getting into great shape via peaking on drugs/amazing photographers. The amount of their physique that can be attributed to their supplements is negligible at best.

I believe this is why Coyle is so defensive. He knows this is the sunlight disinfectant that is gonna fuck up his nut.

I am convinced most of the ladies and lean guys like Dolph, Balor, ect are taking similar stuff. I was always under the impression the wellness policy was more of an ad hoc discipline tool than a cut and dry policy.

rovert

Post by rovert » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:23 pm

Eva Marie if it is Eva Marie her body and muscle tone is more like Sable, Dawn Marie, Torrie Wilson from the pre-Wellness era. Becky and Charlotte can yoyo at times in contrast.

rovert

Post by rovert » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:45 am

Grammarian

Post by Grammarian » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:55 am

Saying she turned in some medical paperwork late. Maybe she was stuck in traffic.
twitter me @ItsGrammarian