Jon Connor on Flint Water Crisis, WrestleMania 32 Fantasy Booking & more!

Talk about shows from the Voices of Wrestling podcast network and argue with us here.
Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Jon Connor on Flint Water Crisis, WrestleMania 32 Fantasy Booking & more!

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:53 pm

With conflicting schedules and NCAA tournament watching obligations rearing their ugly head this week, Joe and Rich couldn't get together for a VOW Flagship podcast. We found a suitable replacement though, as Aftermath Records artist Jon Connor steps in to chat about the issues going on in his hometown of Flint, Michigan, what he would do with the WrestleMania 32 main event, how he'll enjoy Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker Hell in a Cell match and why you need to go to WrestleMania weekend at some point in your life.

JML

Re: Jon Connor on Flint Water Crisis, WrestleMania 32 Fantasy Booking & more!

Post by JML » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:03 pm

I liked the Jon Connor interview. It's cool that he still keeps up with the product and his fantasy booking wasn't bad.

I missed out on the first time he appeared but I heard the Consequence episode which was cool too.

I need to listen to more of his stuff cause him and Anderson Paak were great on Compton.

Also he has one of my favorite guest verses of recent memory when he did his verse on "Copy, Copy" with Daytona. Dude can rap his ass off.

cherrylimeaid

Re: Jon Connor on Flint Water Crisis, WrestleMania 32 Fantasy Booking & more!

Post by cherrylimeaid » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:20 pm

I listened and quite enjoyable. I just have to say reading a guy's name I haven't heard of and an issue that isn't wrestling related be a title of the episode name almost turned me away thinking..."What's this?"