STR 136: Shane McMahon Returns, HBK vs Mankind, WWE Raw vs WWE?

Talk about shows from the Voices of Wrestling podcast network and argue with us here.
Rob McCarron
VOW Staff Member

STR 136: Shane McMahon Returns, HBK vs Mankind, WWE Raw vs WWE?

Post by Rob McCarron » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:26 am

STR 136: Shane McMahon returns, but is Shane vs Taker actually happening? + HBK vs Mankind from Mind Games
Right Click to Download

Shake Them Ropes is back to talk the big return of Shane McMahon to WWE. We'll talk his return, plus whether or not we actually think Shane vs Undertaker will happen. Also, Match #44 on our Top 100 is HBK vs Mankind from Mind Games 1996! Subscribe to our YouTube channel at http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/youtube

Previously...
135: WWE Fastlane Reaction Show
STR 134: WWE Fastlane, Global Cruiserweight Series, Titus & Barrett leaving?
STR 133: Daniel Bryan retires, Axl Rotten dies, Titus O'Neil suspended
Shake Them Ropes
iTunes | Stitcher | Twitter |YouTube

cherrylimeaid

Re: STR Thread: STR 133 on Bryan, Titus, Axl + Jericho vs Mysterio

Post by cherrylimeaid » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:15 pm

Something has come to mind with the Bryan retirement, and that is how much more interesting things would be for WrestleMania if Vince learned from the that experience and gave us a minor Dean Ambrose story. How much interesting are things if the Mania card had Dean in a top match picture at least.... For me

Dean vs HHH
Dean vs Lesnar

or

Dean vs Reigns

is far more interesting match ups than the people the rumored card has them facing now. IMO. That glimmer of hope WWE is making sure we don't have with Ambrose would truly mark a new way of thinking for WWE, that they learned from Bryan. Alas I know it is not to be. Don't know when you record but just something I feel could be great to be brought up.

Rob McCarron
VOW Staff Member

Re: STR Thread: STR 134 - WWE Fastlane Preview, Cruiserweights, Titus, Barrett

Post by Rob McCarron » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:27 pm

STR 134: WWE Fastlane, Global Cruiserweight Series, Titus & Barrett leaving?

Download MP3

Too much news this week. TOO MUCH! Rob & Jeff talk Global Cruiserweight Series coming to WWE Network, WWE Fastlane this Sunday, Wade Barrett and Titus O’Neil possibly leaving WWE, and all the happenings from WWE Raw. Is Dean Ambrose being booked to become the top babyface, or is it all a smokescreen to throw doubt into Roman’s win on Sunday. Plus, details on Sunday’s live stream coming to YouTube.
Shake Them Ropes

Rob McCarron
VOW Staff Member

Re: STR Thread: STR 133 on Bryan, Titus, Axl + Jericho vs Mysterio

Post by Rob McCarron » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:28 pm

cherrylimeaid wrote:Something has come to mind with the Bryan retirement, and that is how much more interesting things would be for WrestleMania if Vince learned from the that experience and gave us a minor Dean Ambrose story. How much interesting are things if the Mania card had Dean in a top match picture at least.... For me
Dean vs HHH
Dean vs Lesnar
or
Dean vs Reigns
is far more interesting match ups than the people the rumored card has them facing now. IMO. That glimmer of hope WWE is making sure we don't have with Ambrose would truly mark a new way of thinking for WWE, that they learned from Bryan. Alas I know it is not to be. Don't know when you record but just something I feel could be great to be brought up.
There's hope with Dean, but I feel he's just a prop in the story on the rise of Roman right now. Maybe, just maybe, he gets Lesnar at Mania. Otherwise, he'll be in the IC Title multi-person melee.
Shake Them Ropes

Rob McCarron
VOW Staff Member

Re: STR Thread: STR 134 - WWE Fastlane Preview, Cruiserweights, Titus, Barrett

Post by Rob McCarron » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:10 am

STR 135 - WWE Fastlane Reaction Show
Audio MP3 (Right Click to Download)

Shake Them Ropes

BoxingRobes
VOW Staff Member

Re: STR Thread: WWE Fastlane Live Reaction (STR 135)

Post by BoxingRobes » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:31 pm

The show wasn't bad...but it's largely forgettable. You'll remember nothing within two weeks. Nothing close to MOTM either.

They really should do Network Exclusive Saturday Night Main Event leading up to Mania...ditch this mid-Road to Mania PPV.

Rob McCarron
VOW Staff Member

Re: STR 136: Shane McMahon Returns, HBK vs Mankind, WWE Raw vs WWE?

Post by Rob McCarron » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:28 pm

STR 136: Shane McMahon returns, but is Shane vs Taker actually happening? + HBK vs Mankind from Mind Games
Right Click to Download

Shake Them Ropes is back to talk the big return of Shane McMahon to WWE. We'll talk his return, plus whether or not we actually think Shane vs Undertaker will happen. Also, Match #44 on our Top 100 is HBK vs Mankind from Mind Games 1996! Subscribe to our YouTube channel at http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/youtube
Shake Them Ropes