Wrestling Omakase #112: NJPW Destruction in Kobe, AJPW Oudou & STARDOM 5STAR GP Finals w/ TJ

Talk about shows from the Voices of Wrestling podcast network and argue with us here.
IIDXias

Wrestling Omakase #112: NJPW Destruction in Kobe, AJPW Oudou & STARDOM 5STAR GP Finals w/ TJ

Post by IIDXias » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:07 pm

This week on Wrestling Omakase I was joined by returning guest TJ (@aspir_) to talk some anime we've been watching, NJPW Destruction in Kobe, a Naito rant that may surprise you, AJPW Oudou (2nd round, semis and finals) and the STARDOM 5STAR GP Finals.

https://redcircle.com/shows/wrestling-o ... fd3faed897

BlizzardAcolyte

Re: Wrestling Omakase #112: NJPW Destruction in Kobe, AJPW Oudou & STARDOM 5STAR GP Finals w/ TJ

Post by BlizzardAcolyte » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:14 pm

I must disagree, John: you are very much a celebrity, a deity among weebs, and if I had the chance to meet you I would quake in fear, and probably spontaneously transform into a goose the moment I were to shake your hand. Hell, if I were to meet the missus, she would probably cause me to spontaneously lose the ability to speak Spanish, simply because some of your weebu-riffic powers have transferred to her via osmosis by now...

...geeky fan post end.