VOW Flagship: G1 Climax Finals, Jeff Jarrett, SummerSlam & TakeOver

Talk about shows from the Voices of Wrestling podcast network and argue with us here.
MobbVanDam

Re: VOW Flagship: G1 Climax Finals, Jeff Jarrett, SummerSlam & TakeOver

Post by MobbVanDam » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:58 pm

The "X" you mention in the beginning isn't a replacement for VS, rather more of a reference to a combination or collaboration. As far as I know it comes from streetwear. If you guys designed some Nikes, they'd be Nike X VOW for example. It might even mean "by" actually.

BoxingRobes
VOW Staff Member

Post by BoxingRobes » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:30 pm

Premium Sub Takes -

New Show Idea...

As the creator of the title of the best three run podcast in podcasting history LANZA UNFILTERED comes the second best three podcast run in podcasting history. LANZA TAKES THE PENCIL, features Joe Lanza fantasy booking current storylines from around the world.

You're welcome.

I'll expect my cut of the Patreon revenue increase in the mail by the end of the quarter.

BlizzardAcolyte

Post by BlizzardAcolyte » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:03 pm

BoxingRobes wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:30 pm
Premium Sub Takes -

New Show Idea...

As the creator of the title of the best three run podcast in podcasting history LANZA UNFILTERED comes the second best three podcast run in podcasting history. LANZA TAKES THE PENCIL, features Joe Lanza fantasy booking current storylines from around the world.

You're welcome.

I'll expect my cut of the Patreon revenue increase in the mail by the end of the quarter.
I will double my Patreon contribution to make this happen. You guys simply must do this, at least semi-annually!