Call for Questions (Patreon Exclusive Solo Q&A/Ask Me Anything)

Talk about shows from the Voices of Wrestling podcast network and argue with us here.
Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Call for Questions (Patreon Exclusive Solo Q&A/Ask Me Anything)

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:23 pm

I have some time to kill today, it's raining so.... let's do a solo Q&A, ask me anything for $5 Patreon subscribers!

Put your questions in here. Happy to answer anything wrestling or non-wrestling.

mrjoshdude

Re: Call for Questions (Patreon Exclusive Solo Q&A/Ask Me Anything)

Post by mrjoshdude » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:27 pm

If you're Gedo, who's winning the G1 and what's your main and semi-main for Wrestle Kingdom next January?

mlev76

Post by mlev76 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:28 pm

In an ideal world with its current roster and all things being realistic, who do you put on top of the Men's and Women's divisions come Fall 2019 in WWE? Do you actively recruit anyone from the outside to fill those roles given money is no object?

OptionZero

Post by OptionZero » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:38 pm

As someone who's only been following VoW for only a year or so, can u share how u put it together and also, how did you meet Joe and start up the flagship?

What do you make of this Graves-Punk thing, esp after the story Fightful got interviewing Graves?

What do you think of NJPW teaming up with Stardom and a few other joshi promotions? NJPW has lots of events these days that need matches to fill cards, and joshi seems sorted spread out and stuck at sub-korakuen levels of attendance. Would NJPW be able to make money off a partnership while raising the profile of joshi in general?

Jericho has to be #AllIn, right? He was on BTE pretending like he didn't get invited when the bucks directly invited him during their interview for TalkIsJericho from the Tokyo dome

Have you and Joe considered doing interviews or bringing on guests for any shows? A guy like ACH that's worked everywhere must have a ton of stories, I'd love to hear about his BOTSJ experience

Will u join Lanza for TV REVIEWS ever? Would be interested in your takes on weekly nxt/205

rollup

Post by rollup » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:44 pm

What are your thought on how well the website has done ever since that fateful day in July 17 , 2011 ?

Jove

Post by Jove » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:13 pm

Sorry, got two NJPW ones:

1. Who do you rate amongst the best of NJPW's backstage interviews? I put Despy #1 with his arrogant Socratic method, but Taguchi's neverending rambling has an appeal. I feel like someone somewhere needs to break these down each tour; they're essential at this point.

2. How do you think Don Callis is doing? He's usually ok, but I don't miss him when he's gone. Any Omega match with him is like big time college football radio calls openly cheering the home team; it takes away from the match.

TGD287

Post by TGD287 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:32 pm

We all agree that Twitter sucks and yet we can't escape it. What change(s) would you make to the overall service to make it less of a dumpster fire?

Ckkj14

Post by Ckkj14 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:46 pm

Where do you envision this website being in 5 years time?

When do you pull the plug and do Kenny v Kota and how do you get there?

Also we’ve just had an event called the TT on the Isle of Man. Some homework. YouTube Conor Cummins TT crash and is it the most insane “bump” you’ve ever seen?!

LeeJM713

Post by LeeJM713 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:43 pm

When are we going to get some VOW merch?

What match have you rewatched more than any other?

If you are LBJ who do you sign for?

FilipPejic

Post by FilipPejic » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Looking back do you think it was a mistake for NOAH to go behind NJPW offices back and sell the company to someone else?
Some Guy from Canada that you can follow on twitter @FilipPejic97

Tim_dawg

Post by Tim_dawg » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:49 pm

-Who do you want to see in BOLA this year? I know you and Joe aren't super high on the tournament, but no denying it can do a ton for someone's career. Who do you you want to see get the "BOLA rub"?

-Favorite Lucha mask(ignoring the guy behind the mask, just based on the design)?

- Are you and Joe still following the Australian scene? If so what promotions are you watching? And what wrestlers do you like that mabey haven't broken out internationally yet?

SuitWilliams

Post by SuitWilliams » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:30 pm

With WWE now offering talent "extended tryout" contracts to UK talent, the UK scene seems extremely competitive along with World of Sport starting back up. If World of Sport ends up a success and gets more episodes, do you see WWE actually starting the UK show Triple H has been teasing?
----------
These are things I do.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/SuitWilliams

PWPonderings reviews: http://www.pwponderings.com/author/suit-williams/

Voices of Wrestling reviews: http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/author ... lwilliams/

Tim_dawg

Post by Tim_dawg » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:40 pm

Have you ever tried brewing your own beer?

packerman120

Post by packerman120 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:51 pm

Is Kenny Omega the best gaijin to ever wrestle in New Japan, and by extension, every company in Japan? (talking purely match quality IN JAPAN, body of work there, etc.)

ligerxbomb

Post by ligerxbomb » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:54 pm

1. What foreigner, just one, would you bring to Japan for AJPW’s Champion Carnival? Kind of a different approach than bringing one to New Japan for the G1.

2. Go to snacks/food for a gathering to watch wrestling?