VOW Flagship: WOTY Candidates, FOX/WWE & much more!

Talk about shows from the Voices of Wrestling podcast network and argue with us here.
Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Re: VOW Flagship: WOTY Candidates, FOX/WWE & much more!

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Wed May 30, 2018 2:53 pm

mlev76 wrote:I'd actually be curious to see Joe and Rich participate in the WDKW 100.
I won't only because my brain doesn't work in that way. If you ask me the 10 best guys in wrestling now my answer will probably change each hour you ask me. I don't do a great job of judging wrestlers being better than others, I can probably tell you my TOP guy or 5 guys I think really stand out but trying to decide the 35th best wrestler in the world from the 36th is something I would struggle mightily with and frankly, don't find that interesting. I'm glad people do (and some think our MOTY is silly) so I'm glad they do it. I enjoy reading the results but I will probably never participate.

MobbVanDam

Re: VOW Flagship: WOTY Candidates, FOX/WWE & much more!

Post by MobbVanDam » Thu May 31, 2018 9:20 pm

Coming to this real late, but I think Rollins deserves a lot of credit not just for probably being the highlight of Raw every week, but also because 75% of his matches don't make tape but probably still fucking rock. I caught a house show during his feud with Ambrose and they tore the house down. Easily the best WWE house show match I've ever seen. If he still does that three times a week, he deserves all the credit in the world.