All 90s Podcast #8: Christmas Special (Furby, Jingle All the Way & All I Want For Christmas Is You)

Talk about shows from the Voices of Wrestling podcast network and argue with us here.
Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

All 90s Podcast #8: Christmas Special (Furby, Jingle All the Way & All I Want For Christmas Is You)

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Come celebrate Christmas with us — 90s style!

Michelle Burkey and Rich Kraetsch celebrate the season talking Furby, Jingle All The Way Movies and Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You."

phpBB [audio]

Link: https://all90spodcast.podiant.co/e/35c64ac117b88c/
MP3: https://tracking.podiant.co/d/spoke/all ... 0ce8fc.mp3

Danwaka

Re: All 90s Podcast #8: Christmas Special (Furby, Jingle All the Way & All I Want For Christmas Is You)

Post by Danwaka » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:16 pm

So Michelle's an animal-killer, good to know. Guess that's why she became a Nurse, to make amends for the lives she's taken in cold blood. :lol:

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Re: All 90s Podcast #8: Christmas Special (Furby, Jingle All the Way & All I Want For Christmas Is You)

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Danwaka wrote:So Michelle's an animal-killer, good to know. Guess that's why she became a Nurse, to make amends for the lives she's taken in cold blood. :lol:
It's a very sensitive subject! :lol:

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:10 pm

GDelaney84 wrote:Loving these shows!
Thanks! Appreciate you listening in and showing your support :D