VOW Flagship (December 6): Call for questions

Talk about shows from the Voices of Wrestling podcast network and argue with us here.
avengers23

Re: VOW Flagship (December 6): Call for questions

Post by avengers23 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:13 pm

Did either of you buy the old Naylor comps? If you each had to make a Joe Lanza or a Rich Kraetsch comp, what are the first 3-5 matches that came to mind?

Are we getting another draft special this year with Joe Gagne and Alan4L? I really enjoyed the previous two, and I hope it becomes an annual tradition.

Rainmaker_F7

Post by Rainmaker_F7 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:00 pm

There is already a great question RE: aces of other puro companies in New Japan, so let me ask you this. If you could choose but do it realistically, what main events NJPW's march LA show?

DylanZero

Post by DylanZero » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:25 pm

Should the Grizzlies trade Marc Gasol or Mike Conley or neither or both?
Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

http://www.mlwradio.com/eastern-lariat.html - Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling Podcast (w/cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

suplexberry

Post by suplexberry » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Damn, three pages. No way are you gonna get this far unless you do a 5 hour Patreon exclusive. I'll just throw out some random q's.

1) Ibushi has stated he wants another match against Nakamura. Is there a world in which WWE crafts a contract that guarantees this and gets him to sign?

2) Slex vs Okada - how did you like it?

3) Marzipan - yay or nay?

supersonic

Post by supersonic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:50 pm

Of the likeliest 2 top title matches at WM34, which rematch (of prior MOTYCs) would you bet on being more highly regarded? To make it not so easy, which will be the stronger match in hindsight once the test of time has been placed after 5-10 years? (And how awesome is it that we can actually expect MULTIPLE classics for the first time in ages at WrestleMania?)

Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns

AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

thecubsfan

Post by thecubsfan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:09 pm

any thoughts about CHIKARA character the Whisper, a rudo who seems to know all of the ugly secrets of other CHIKARA wrestlers and uses them to manipulate them and lure them to the dark side?

TGD287

Post by TGD287 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:17 pm

You recent inquiry of offering additional shows on Patreon is a noticeable change from your past stance of mostly earning revenue through hard work and hustle. What led to the change of stance?

Rich Kraetsch
Site Admin

Post by Rich Kraetsch » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:31 pm

avengers23 wrote:Are we getting another draft special this year with Joe Gagne and Alan4L? I really enjoyed the previous two, and I hope it becomes an annual tradition.
We are! Working out the details right now but it should be a fun one as always.

Danwaka

Post by Danwaka » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:55 am

Very late to the thread, but how would you compare TNA's building and rebuilding of wrestlers since 2014 to the WWE since 2014? Do you feel that one has done a better job than the other generally or in certain brackets (Cruiserweight/X-Division, Knockout's/Women's, Main Event)? Because it strikes me that so many ex-TNA guys are in strong positions in the WWE right now, both on the strength of their own ability but also at least in part to their lengthy or rejuvenative runs in TNA.