Music of the Mat Episode 10: Mystery Theme Shuffle

Talk about shows from the Voices of Wrestling podcast network and argue with us here.
strikamura

Music of the Mat Episode 10: Mystery Theme Shuffle

Post by strikamura » Mon May 29, 2017 4:28 pm

It’s always a mystery, not what it seems to be. For their historic tenth episode, the Power Chords of Pain break out the Theme Machine 2017 for another fun and totally random theme shuffle! But this time, Chris and Andrew are not sticking to one era or location. It’s a mystery theme shuffle, which means the themes could come from any promotion, any year, any country, any wrestler. Where will the Muscular Mystery Tour take them this time? The only way to find out is to listen!

AudioBoom:

YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... yMx9Y-60Js

suplexberry

Re: Music of the Mat Episode 10: Mystery Theme Shuffle

Post by suplexberry » Tue May 30, 2017 6:07 am

This was such a fun episode, I liked the variety of the themes that the shuffle caused and you guys had good banter. The TAKA bit had me laughing out loud.

rollup

Post by rollup » Tue May 30, 2017 11:59 am

wow , you had me searching for the mr wonderful song and clip :D

BackLash

Post by BackLash » Tue May 30, 2017 3:47 pm

Best show so far I loved the song choices. I wish I watched the KoW and Rougeau Bros. hear those themes live. That was the first time I heard Chris and Claudio's theme and it was off the hook. I absolutely love TAKA's theme, always will even if he sounds like he learned English from Jules Winnfield. PENTA and Mike Awesome had great themes as well. I was jammin all episonde.

HeadCheese
Location: Zonie Winner, Jesus Lover, Cheese`s Lover, and Pasta Eater. Maker of Bad Jokes. Great plugger.

Post by HeadCheese » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:31 pm

When Taka is on twitter and retweeting KAIENTAI Dojo tweets, Taka is plugging motherfucker.
When Taka wants his meat in more chewable pieces, Taka is chopping motherfucker.
When Taka just is listening to the jams because being awesome is exhausting, Taka is humming motherfucker.
When Taka sees that Taichi is having a bad day, Taka is upward pumping motherfucker.